The Palin Train Wreck Continues

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arealpissedgoy, Sep 2, 2008.

1. dsq

dsq

you got it...there are no dui,rednecks,morons or loose pregnant teenagers in my family.We actually have family values and moral decency unlike so many redneck idiots.Do you find that unusual?Do you think the typical family has thieves,knocked up teenagers,redneck idiots etc.Are you basing this on your family?
    BTW,i dont advocate legislating family values.Its usually the retards who cant control themselves who are ramming their family value crap down our throats while living afoul of morality ie:LArry craig,vitter and now these redneck losers.

#11     Sep 2, 2008
  2. 50_Bip

50_Bip

#12     Sep 2, 2008
  3. The Sarah Palin saga:

Do as I say; not as I do - no matter how unrealistic what I say is.

Oh, and I'm going to use your tax dollars to support the 'do what I say' mandate.

#13     Sep 2, 2008
  4. dsq

dsq

" I'm telling ya, there are lots of clouds out there, and they aren't over Sarah Palin. "

If you think the clouds arent over her pregnant daughter who is a child,the redneck who knocked her up,the troopergate fiasco,then you are painfully dumb.

"How much could a hockey mom do, anyway?"

A hockey mom should maybe take care of her family.Maybe if she had been a responsible mom she wouldnt have hockey rednecks banging her teenage children.Taking responsibility isnt a family value this hockey mom beleives in.

'But that scum who fosters this crap? Just the lowlife of the world. '

who's the scum who fostered this crap?
    her own family and some redneck idiot,no?What an indictment.Hope you see the folly of your emotional outburst.

#14     Sep 2, 2008
  5. I think Sarah Palin is quite hot. Unfortunately, it's a disastrous choice for the Republican party. Now I'll be forced to vote for Obama. Palin's only claim to fame is that she sold a state plane on ebay!

#15     Sep 2, 2008
  6. Exactly, that is what most of the kool aid drinking republicans don't realize is that Obama is doing well in large part because many of us don't trust McCain or the republican party. This choice of Palin just reinforces our opinion that McCains judgment can't be trusted.

#16     Sep 2, 2008
  7. So Rove called Biden a blowhard? Anyone who has observed Biden for 5 seconds knows that is spot on. On this message board I have seen Palin called names that would get you killed in Alaska. I don't even want to think about what the loonies at huffington and kos are saying.

I guess republicans should be more like democrats and launch vicious attacks on a candidate's children.

#17     Sep 2, 2008
  8. And Obama's? After campaigning on themes of change, a new kind of politics and fresh ideas, he picks a running mate who has spent the last 35 years running his mouth in the uS Senate. His most noteworthy accomplishment? An embarrassing exit from his own presidential campaign when he was revealed to have shamelessly plagarized a speech from Neill Kinnock.

Obama's own record is so thin as to be non-existent, but we know he chose to associate himself with a crazed racist pastor, an unrepentant terrorist and an underworld thug.

I question that Obama is "doing well." At this point both Kerry and Gore had double digit leads. Obama is basically in a dead heat. Obama has likely hit his high water mark. Democrats realized they made a tragic error in nominating him, and they are reduced to attacking Palin's daughter because they have nothing positive to campaign on.

#18     Sep 2, 2008
  9. Jeez AAA , The republicans were wrong about the war, and the economy. McCain was wrong on the war and according to him he doesn't know anything about the economy although I do like his veto speech, and if I believed him and could trust him not to start another needless war I would probably vote for him. It may be guilt by association but we've been screwed and lied to by the republican politicians the last decade, so what other choices are there? And poor Palin is a screw up for a VP pick, if we are at all concerned about the safety of America. She might be OK and maybe even good as a leader but she could just as easy be bad or horrible as a president. McCain is stuffing her down our throat for purely political reasons. I don't really trust McCain and after Palin as his choice he decision making ability is severely in question. Now if your argument is yes that's true but I distrust Obama more then that is a very valid argument but if your saying McCain is the right man at the right time and Palin is a wonderful choice for a VP then admit it, that it's just pure political propaganda.

#19     Sep 2, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

By all means correct me if I'm wrong but If I'm not mistaken a rather large number of democrats voted in favor of it as well.

#20     Sep 3, 2008