The Palin Train Wreck Continues

Discussion in 'Politics' started by arealpissedgoy, Sep 2, 2008.

1. John Mccain continues to amaze me with his judgment

2. dsq

dsq

http://www.nypost.com/seven/0901200...admits_her_17_year_old_daughter_is_127025.htm

From the ny post check out the dude who will be her future son in law?He is golden.Imagine him in the whitehouse.Mccain must be wondering too how delightful this could be.Hindenburgh,titanic,take your pick.

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

3. OMFW - that kid will turn DAY TWO of RNC into chaos and national laughter.

DAY THREE? My call is tattoos and adult videos surface.

4. kut2k2

kut2k2

LMAO!

McSame: "Country First"

Palin: "Alaska First"

Heckuva Job Brownie must be doing McBush's vetting. Bwahahahahahaha!

5. This is a catastrophe for the Republicans.

6. So now the kool aid drinkers have gone from attacking Palin's daughter to mocking some high school kid. Keep reminding us how wonderful you all are, because it's getting even harder to see it.

This is what happens when a party gets buyers remorse. They woke up and realized they were doing the morning after walk of shame. Suddenly Obama didn't seem so great. What had they done? Nominated a black guy with no experience and a long trail of toxic associations, including crazed racist preachers, terrorists and underworld thugs.

Then they get their noses rubbed in the fact that our girl can kick their guy's butt.

7. I'm telling ya, there are lots of clouds out there, and they aren't over Sarah Palin. How much could a hockey mom do, anyway? But that scum who fosters this crap? Just the lowlife of the world.

It truly is sickening.

8. dsq

dsq

Oh yeah,blame the liberals for the actions of trailer trash.How come republicans dont take responsibility for their own actions?They dont walk the talk.
    She actually says her daughter intends to marry this self proclaimed 'fkn redneck'.
    Im sure she ll be a proud of this loser that got her daughter preggie.Most responsible parents would be horrified by that creep.Please note this redneck says in his myspace page that aside from being an idiot redneck that he doesnt want kids.She must be deluded or a liar if she thinks that redneck is gonna marry her daughter.There is a term for women who have babies outside of marriage.What is it again???

9. Let's take a close look at your family. No horse thieves??

Negative sell does not work, especially if she delivers. Have at it. Wallow in your own filth.

#10     Sep 2, 2008