The Palin scandals ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Aug 29, 2008.

1. You hear all this latest information about this "team of vetters" from the same sources that gave you the pregnancy info? LOL.

OldTrader

#51     Sep 1, 2008
  2. Well, without people pushing the issue they probably wouldn't have been forced to address this right now. Now the door has swung open. We will see what else McCain failed to to uncover during his "vetting" process of Palin.

#52     Sep 1, 2008
  3. McCain says he knew about it prior to here selection. Evidently you got some inside info he's lying eh? LOL. From those same sources I presume?

OldTrader

#53     Sep 1, 2008
  4. I don't need inside info to know that McCain is about to get blind-sided by his VP pick. The bottom line is that he didn't do his homework before naming her and even he says that this was his most important decision as a presidential candidate. However, McCain now says that Palin is his "soulmate" so maybe he didn't really need to vet her after all.

http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/08/31/mccain-talks-palin-on-fox-news-sunday/

Is this like when Bush says he looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul? LMAO :D

#54     Sep 1, 2008
  5. kut2k2

kut2k2

If Bristol is five months pregnant NOW, why is she already looking pregnant in those pics you posted?

Something tells me we haven't heard the last of this.

#55     Sep 1, 2008
  6. liberal is a compliment. Thanks. And what are you? a moral cripple?

Capitalism is not at odds at all with having a government structure that is not near sighted to only what happens in the immediate year.

#56     Sep 1, 2008
  7. reg

reg

Sarah Palin just announced that her daughter is currently 5 months pregnant and is due to give birth in December.
    Looks like you have to look for other sources for your information aside from those liberal moonbat blogs you spend so much time on. LMAO!
    Now we all know why, in spite of the Iraq War and sorry state of our economy, Obama is still not kicking McCain's butt in the polls.
    It truly is difficult for Obama to soar like an eagle if he is surrounded by turkeys like you. LOL!

#57     Sep 1, 2008
  8. I don't know. I thought this too. They said that the last picture where she really looked pregnant was actually taken in 2006 and was mislabeled as March 2008. At this point, the question is which potential Palin scandal will do the most damage to McCain? There are more than one at this point and it has only been 72 hours since she was announced.

#58     Sep 1, 2008

9. would not surprise me if incest was involved here.

With the mother off traipsing in the Alaska tundra, the father had to keep himself busy.

I understand in the Southern states it is "family tradition".

This is absolutely hilarious. The mother takes on the daughters first baby, then the daughter is pregnant again.

And this is the best the Republicans have?

Hahaha!

#59     Sep 1, 2008
  10. Mercor

Mercor

See, this is the plan.

Part A: Make poor democrat women believe abortion is really about "free choice". Then standby while they suck 30 million votes into the vaccum.

Part B: Promote family values and make a large gap between rich and poor so only weathly can support large families.

Part C: Conquer the world with Palin as our Great Leader

#60     Sep 1, 2008