The Palin scandals ...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by kut2k2, Aug 29, 2008.

1. first of all, he is not "my" maverick. I don't even like him.

Secondly, you are an A-1 PRICK!

Fuck off asshole.

#21     Aug 30, 2008
  2. hee hee hee heeee :D :D

(loving it) :)

#22     Aug 30, 2008
  3. you have the brains and reliability of a rotted stump.

one more for the "Ignore an Idiot" button

#23     Aug 30, 2008
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

It's clear which side really has their panties in a bunch over the "maverick's" choice for Veep. :D

All the Dems are sitting back with drinks and watching the MSM circle Palin because the media sharks know a bleeding and flopping mackeral when they smell one.

#24     Aug 30, 2008
  5. Big surprise. MSM toting water for democrats. I think Chris Matthews and the drooling idiot Olberman are still recovering from three hours of nonstop Obama orgasms.

#25     Aug 30, 2008
  6. kut2k2

kut2k2

MSM had no qualms about toting water for republicans back in 2000 and 2004. Chris Matthews acted like he wanted to suck Bush's cock onstage back then. Ask yourself what changed, maybe you'll learn something.

#26     Aug 30, 2008
  7. Nanook

Nanook

'Troopergate' inquiry lurks for Palin
    "Alaska's legislature is spending up to $100,000 "to investigate the circumstances and events surrounding the termination of former Public Safety Commissioner Monegan, and potential abuses of power and/or improper actions by members of the executive branch."

The investigation is supposed to wrap up by Oct. 31, just days before the Nov. 4 general election.

Palin will be deposed along with others in the governor's office and former administration officials, said state Sen. Hollis French, a Democrat and former state prosecutor from Anchorage who is serving as the project director for the investigation. The special counsel just this week was trying to arrange Palin's deposition, French said.

French said Palin's new role as vice-presidential candidate won't change the investigation."

Source: http://www.adn.com/news/politics/story/510080.html

#27     Aug 30, 2008
  8. Please do not mock those who are mentally disabled. Please find another analogy to make your point.

Thanks.

#28     Aug 30, 2008
  9. You're right! I had considered launching into some diatribe defending my post, but the fact is the word is offensive. I regret any ill feeling this may have caused you. I'm sorry!

#29     Aug 31, 2008
  10. Let me see if I understand this "scandal." Palin and members of her family complained to the head of the state police about a trooper who admittedly used a stun gun on his 10 year old step son, drank on duty and threatened members of their family? The head of the state troopers refused to fire him, so she canned him, which she had total discretion to do.

The trooper of course was the ex- husband of Palin's younger sister, but it sounds like he was not the sort of person who should be out loose with a badge and gun. If they had said nothing and he ended up shooting someone, the media no doubt would have accused her of protecting him when she knew he was nuts. I don't blame her for firing the head of the state police. He sounded patronizing and insubordinate to me. How long would he have lasted if Bill Clinton was governor instead of Palin?

This "scandal" is clearly a media-generated witch hunt of the sort we have come to expect when they see a chance to play gotcha with a prominent conservative.

#30     Aug 31, 2008