The Pabst Doctrine

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pa(b)st Prime, Sep 17, 2008.

1. I worked on the U.S. Senate campaign of Alan Keyes who is a black Republican when he campaigned against the half-white Barrack Obama.

I voted for black Democrat Harold Washington when he was elected Chicago mayor.

If a J.C. Watts, Micheal Steele, Condi Rice, Lynn Swann or Alan Keyes were candidates in this years GOP primaries I would've supported any one of them in PREFERANCE to the other white candidates.

Hence it's YOU who is full of shit and probably with a cock in your mouth to boot.

#21     Sep 18, 2008
  2. Yannis

Yannis

That's the latest war cry of the liberals and I'm surprised of its maliciousness. They just want to say that al those who don't support their goals, especially the more extreme ones, is a racist. Or, how did the guy with the big ears put it? Something like "gun-toting, bible-thumping, bitter bigots", right? Incredible.

You guys are trying to elect to the Presidency a man who spent 20+ years participating enthusiastically in that vile, racist, anti-American, "church" that's devoted exclusively to black (not white, brown, yellow, etc) values, so much so that, according to the black value system, even if God was against that discriminatory system they should kill Him, and you call the Republicans, the party of Lincoln, racists? And Obama called the preacher of that place his mentor, and hung out with the likes of Ayers, Rezco and Farrakhan... It's nuts.

#22     Sep 18, 2008
  3. I aint trying to elect nobody, I dislike McCain and Obama equally and cannot figure out which is the devil I know.

#23     Sep 18, 2008
  4. jem

jem

Great post

#24     Sep 18, 2008
  5. jem

jem

#25     Sep 18, 2008
  6. jem

jem

I was writing that Alan Keyes is one politician. He is smart and he answers questions with well reasoned positions.

You may not always agree - but at least he has the guts to explain his principled positions.

#26     Sep 18, 2008
  7. How did you feel when, during that campaign, Keyes announced his support for reparations for American Blacks? Did you continue providing your support to Mr. Keyes?

#27     Sep 20, 2008
  8. It didn't effect my support an iota. I'm certainly anti-reparations but if memory serves me correctly Keyes was using some sort of allegory to the reparations the conquering Romans paid to those they defeated. Just the same it was a distraction from more important issues-and a media fire storm for a few days. Keyes is good at that sort of thing...

#28     Sep 20, 2008
  9. You would have more credibility if you developed some thicker skin and did not lash out, like a child, against anyone who disagreed with you.

It is possible to disagree with someone and do it with class.

#29     Sep 20, 2008
  10. I guess you do not get out much, or are fortunate to live where there is little poverty.

Someone here earlier mentioned the Food Bank. If you would like to learn something, I would start there.

#30     Sep 20, 2008