The Overnight Drift Higher In Index Futures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Roman Candle, May 7, 2009.

1. limit

limit

It's about an hour before the RTH open and the ES is down at 889....I don't suppose you have any stops in place on this paper trade. Maybe they're buried in the cake. Just so everybody understands, I don't have any problems with any methods anyone uses. What I don't like is the arrogant, attempted superior intellect that comes with some of them.

#51     May 13, 2009
  2. ES now at 891.50, uh oh :p

#52     May 13, 2009
  3. Well then, you are going to find ET VERY annoying.

#53     May 13, 2009
  4. So the flip side to this forum is, it would have been better to short instead of going long...maybe Roman Candle is dyslexic :(

#54     May 13, 2009
  5. Glad I didn't jump in; that would've been a painful morning deficit to start from :) I guess you have to look at the long run return over 30+ trades.

#55     May 13, 2009
  6. I jumped in at 905 yesterday but thankfully I had a stop at 903. I thought about re-entering but my rules state that if a trade doesn't workout look for something else. Been chopped up too many times taking more entries only to have it go nowhere. Looks like that was the right decision.

Will try again tonight if the setup presents itself.

#56     May 13, 2009
  7. Now silence....

Not one f in quote since...

#57     May 13, 2009
  8. I just realized why,

Roman Candle is still long.

#58     May 13, 2009
  9. Where is Aaron Copland, I mean Roman Candle?

:D

#59     May 13, 2009
  10. limit

limit

Don't forget myemini and stock trad3r....they always turn into vapor when the crap blows up. That's the only thing that is consistent about any of the aliases.

#60     May 13, 2009