The Origins of World War III

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by observer67, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

I hope you are also wrong, but in the event you are correct, I think wonderful trading opportuinities will abound. How about that for optimism?

#11     Dec 23, 2009
  2. I agree and we are both thinking logically, no? Lots of volatility from that.

#12     Dec 23, 2009
  3. That's a book by Tom Clancy. "The Bear and The Dragon". Great book!
    Life has a way of imitating art, and vice versa.

#13     Dec 23, 2009
  4. USA will start World War III because USA has mass unemployment and debts of $133 Trillion. War will solve the problem of unemployment and national debts. Also USA has the most powerful army.

#14     Dec 23, 2009
  5. Yes it does. How many years before 911 occured was Executive Decision made. 1996-2001.

#15     Dec 23, 2009
  6. Good one!
    I'd forgot about that one.:)

#16     Dec 23, 2009
  7. It already has. I was there on business tour in 2005, everyone I saw at the restaurants and streets were slant eyed. I didn't see one white russian.

#17     Dec 23, 2009
  8. pspr

pspr

I think Iran wants to be attacked. They want to bring their Great Imam (or whatever) in the final battle to save them. They look forward to Israel's attack. Israel said Iran has to give up it's nuke plan by Christmas so anytime after Friday we'll see it happen. Probably within weeks not months.

If it happens before Iran gets nukes it will be a conventional battle unless some unforeseen confrontation between the U.S. and Russia or China occurs over Iran. If the nukes start flying there will be nowhere to hide except in a deep, deep hole with lots of food and water (and women).

Realize, Obama won't use nukes until the U.S. is almost totally destroyed if it comes to that. In fact, it could be his lack of toughness and slow response that allows the situation to get out of hand to our demise. He should have never been elected.

#18     Dec 23, 2009
  9. spinn

spinn

if Israel does not attack Iran in the next 2 years, Iran will have a dozen niukes in three.

I wonder if Israel will lend money to Iran, as is their custom of lending money to both sides in a war......

Actually I think Israel will lend money as only the Israeli peasants will get hit, not the rich. The Israeli rich will probably run and hide, to the USA.

#19     Dec 23, 2009
  10. They're not here already?:D
    (no, I'm not bashing Jews. I love the Jewish people. Ashkenazi Jews, according to standardized IQ tests, are the smartest folk on the planet.)
    Not sure IF, I think it's more a question of WHEN Israel bombs Iran.
    Most likely soon.
    Then the entire Middle East goes to war.
    We'll get in it, and our economic problems will go away.
    Bankers are banking on it.(I just made a bad joke huh?):D

#20     Dec 23, 2009