The Only *TRUTH* for FREE - from BnB

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Bullz n Bearz, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Then you deserve to get scammed. A fool and his money....

#11     Jul 11, 2007
  2. Why did you continue trading after your last thread? Pretty f-ing stupid to constantly throw money away and then say "well, i really dont know what i am doing". dumb dumb dumb. Jesus man, how stupid can you be?

#12     Jul 11, 2007
  3. with a name like yours , should i be skeptical?

anyway, i am dumb dumb dumb for doing what i did. but i really need an easy learning enviornment to learn to trade better. i don't know what else to say..

PS: any underground ET traders who aren't really well known on et, please pm me with any info on how to better myself in the futures market.

#13     Jul 11, 2007
  4. You could be projecting again Cokey.. why don't you send him to Jack's thread if he really wants to piss money away :p

#14     Jul 11, 2007
  5. Imagine you were going to take up golf, wouldn't you put hours and hours and effort into learning how the gmae works and what skills are required and practice those skills and study different pros and go to the driving range week in and week out to find your style and swing and on and on...

YOu have shown no aptitude or desire to do any hard work whatsoever and assume that just because you open a trading account you EXPECT to make money. You have not even shown any effort to study why you lost money.

If laziness and lack of dsicipline is what you are convinced of it takes to succeed then you will forever be the market's ATM.

Trading is a skill that has to be studied, acquired, developed and practiced and even that you just might not be cut out for it. If you want something easy you are in the wrong business. You have not shown an inkling of possessing the right frame of mind or tools to even begin the task let alone succeed.

Your desire to look for a strategy that works shows your lack of understanding. All strategies work in the right hands. There are probably close to 30 different option strategies out there and all make money when used correctly. So stop looking for the quick fix to a problem that lies deep inside of you.

If you think I am off-based or do not know what I am talking about, you will do a very good job of proving my point even more.

#15     Jul 11, 2007
  6. HEY BNB.. TRADING IS A TOUGH ENDEAVOR. WHY NOT TRY TO TRADE STOCKS? IF FUTURES IS TOUGH FOR YOU, BEING NEW YOU SHOULD TRADE SLOW MOVING STOCKS OR WORST CASE ETF DIA, SPY, QQQ, THAT MIRROR THE FUTURES FOR THE MOST PART. WHY NOT TRY TO LEARN A SLOWER MARKET & DEVELOPE A STRATEGY THAT WILL WORK FOR YOU. TRADE VERY SMALL & HAVE A TIGHT STOP LOSS, ALWAYS.. AS YOU LEARN YOU CAN GROW ITS NOT ABOUT WHO IS MAKING MONEY, BUT HOW CAN YOU LEARN TO TRADE PROFITABLE & WHICH MARKET FITS YOUR PERSOANLITY. ITS ABOUT TAKING IT SLOW, LEARNING, DON'T BE IN SUCH A RUSH TO WASTE YOUR MONEY, WE ALL HAD TO LEARN SOME HOW & IT NEVER ENDS. YOU MUST KNOW YOUR LIMITATIONS TO STAY IN THE GAME, ITS A CHALLENGE FOR MOST OF US. BY THE WAY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FRIEND THAT WAS HELPING YOU WITH YOUR TRADING?

#16     Jul 11, 2007
  7. What did you blow up on? The market was pretty stable today so I don't see how that would have been possible.

#17     Jul 11, 2007
  8. AMEN!!!!

#18     Jul 11, 2007
  9. BnB is in denial, he simply sucks @ trading and probably will always suck @ it. He possesses absolutely zero work ethic and psychological control, much better of being a 40/hr week incompetent worker.........

#19     Jul 11, 2007
  10. Great post Optioncoach!

#20     Jul 11, 2007