The only thing Republicans have got going for them is...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by walter4, Oct 14, 2009.

1. "The only thing Republicans have got going for them is a sincere desire to continue the destruction of their own Country. They're all figurative suicide bombers at heart: USA Failure= Love."

Grant "Brad" Gerver www.seriouskidding.com
    _

2. When the far left doesn't agree with Bush the far right says that they don't love their country.

When the far right doesn't agree with Obama the far left says that they don't love their country.

It's a shame that this is news to you.

3. kut2k2

kut2k2

I'm neither the far left nor an Obama rubber stamper but the reasons I say the hard right don't love their country are the following:

- They want Obama to fail at everything, which will mean America fails as well, given the load of crap he was handed by the prior administration.

- They talk openly about a coup against a legally elected president and many hint at assassination. They clearly don't believe in obeying America's laws.

- They talk about Country First when it's obvious they always put Party First.

4. The fact that Democrats are intellectually inferior.

5. A bush supporter could have easily said "They want Bush to fail at everything, which will mean America fails as well." With that logic someone could flip the argument and say that the liberals who wanted Bush to fail created the economic mess. See how utterly weak that argument is?

You're really only looking at it from one side. Neither the far right or the far left love their country. They love the idea of implementing an ideology in order to change the country.

Your argument about assassination also only represents one side. During the height of opposition against Bush if you hung around far left online forums are you willing to say that you wouldn't find anyone on the far left hinting at assassination?

For some reason you have a strong pattern of studying the absolute worst segments of only the far right. You do know that is all the far left does? Are you sure you don't identify with the far left?

6. while I don't listen to Rush, I whole heartily agree, I hope Obama's Policies, as he envisions them, FAIL

Why? Because he is a crackpot leftist, beholden to the people who have the most to gain from government largess.

You know where this largess comes from?

I'll give you a hint, I work 6 month out of the year to pay for it. Soon, that will be 8 months. Of course, I'll simply stop working or cruise before that happens.

It's not the politicians, people... it's their constituents who believe, indeed demand more of, their promises.

7. are you of the opinion that if we don't tax carbon, it will lead to "the destruction of the country" ...

just a simple sanity check, which, of course, having read a few of your posts, you have already failed.

8. The GOP's healthcare reform:

[​IMG]

9. YEA RIGHT. the red states are filled with the best educated people in the us. places like arkansas, mississippi,tennessee, kentucky, north and south dakota, alaska.

10. "A bush supporter could have easily said "They want Bush to fail at everything, which will mean America fails as well."

Which Bush supporters would have said the above?

"Neither the far right or the far left love their country."

Logically false, of course...

#10     Oct 14, 2009