The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Oct 27, 2008.

1. IKE is the man! Even though I am a democrat he may very well be my most favorite president ever.

2. Ike was warning us many many years ago......he would roll in his grave if he saw our country now!

Ike was good but I loved Patton's methods......

"God help me, I do love it so...."

3. MKTrader

MKTrader

4. gnome

gnome

Though I'm an anti-DemoCrap, I have great admiration for Andrew Jackson!

We DO love the presidents who stand up for the COUNTRY... not those who abuse their position for their own agenda.. Like "W"... :mad:

5. Along with my support for Ron Paul, I am also helping to support Dean Barkley for Minnesota Senator (running as an Independent)..... http://www.senatorbarkley.com/home.html

America needs every free thinking Independent we can get elected to the U.S. Senate for the years ahead......we need more people like Ron Paul inside government, as our elected leaders who WILL BE willing to tell us what is REALLY going on!!!

We need more common sense leaders to STOP the criminal syndicate of our current two party left/right paradigm that HAS FAILED US!!!

6. Voted by mail today. RON PAUL. No more compromise. Conscience clear. Did the right thing, and let the chips fall where they may. :D

7. AMEN.......doing the right thing ALWAYS feels best!!! Great Job Sir!!! :cool:

8. 151

the path to hell is paved with good intentions

9. Arnie

Arnie

This was one of my moms favorite quotes, only I remember it as......"The road to hell is paved by people with good intentions"

It is so true.

#10     Oct 27, 2008