The 'One Star Rating Fairies'

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by ByLoSellHi, Dec 27, 2008.

1. If you see a good thread, containing interesting and/or useful information, regardless as to what forum it's in, make sure to rate it 5 stars or 4 or whatever you think is appropriate.

ET is suddenly full of 'One Star Rating Fairies,' who rate every and any thread one star - especially those that don't support their Larry Kudlow 'Mustard Seeds' mantra (from Goldilocks economy to Mustard Seeds in 4 months, but that's a topic for a different day).

2. Tums

Tums

would be nice if the stars are on the home page listing.

3. Mercor

Mercor

Stars have no credibility. To me they are just decorations. Remove them.

4. LOL

Yeah a couple days ago I posted a link to some NFA information regarding a firm and next thing you know I was bombarded with one star ratings. Hmmm...

Either the firm was spending time registering and rating my threads or I was being visited by a magic one star fairy....

Either way, it was a bit silly...I don't think posting links to NFA findings is "one star" material.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

I agree. Or only posters with 2-3 years record should be allowed to rate. :)

6. I gave this thread 1 star. Sorry.

7. 1 Star Rating Fairies are back, and this time they're all Fairied Up!!!

8. Be careful, they're patrolling in full force today.

If you post any factual information that those stuck in long positions don't want disseminated, you too, will be 'fairisized!':

[​IMG]