The One-Star Fairies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by blowingup2012, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D LOL

You can't make this shit up! LOL

#31     Apr 26, 2012
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

On Ignore.

#32     Apr 26, 2012
  3. The problem is your posts are condescending, negative, and, to use an earlier adjective, balderdash.

When you create an alias to follow another one just to denounce trading like your other alias has, that would be considered inappropriate given the forum you're participating in is called Elite Trader.

Because you and EMG are one and the same, the syntax and unencouraging commentary leads to poor ratings of threads you start.

#33     Apr 28, 2012
  4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

#34     Apr 29, 2012
  5. This is coming from the great self professed trader extraordinaire bwolinsky. I wonder if Baron can add this to my signature so every time I make a post it can show up. Im going to print this out and put it on my wall.

I wonder whats going to happen next. Will the Cold alias suddenly appear and call me a troll? Will Lucrum finally bother and actually put in a trade?

#35     Apr 30, 2012
  6. Just like those Apple calls of yours, right?

#36     Apr 30, 2012
  7. I think you should check the price of Apple today...down.

#37     Apr 30, 2012
  8. Another move you made no money on. Great.

Profit taking after 75% runups is typical, because brokers know when people sell they're really valuing the stock less because they have to pay capital gains, and that's what leads to profit taking.

#38     Apr 30, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

#39     Apr 30, 2012
  10. So If I made a good call, it doesnt matter because I probably didnt make any money on it anyway. In any event, it wasnt about my astute power of observation or trading skill it was because of the brokers and capital gains.

No matter what happens you have made it so that no one can win on this borad.

#40     Apr 30, 2012