The One-Star Fairies

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by blowingup2012, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Definition of SHAM
    1 : a trick that deludes : hoax <feared that the deal was a sham>
    2 : cheap falseness : hypocrisy <saw through the hollowness, the sham, the silliness of the empty pageant — Oscar Wilde>
    3 : an ornamental covering for a pillow
    4 : an imitation or counterfeit purporting to be genuine
    5 : a person who shams

Are you going the 'ornamental pillow' route or the hoax? And a hoax for what?

#21     Apr 25, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

More like #4.

#22     Apr 25, 2012

3. Yeah, I never get why people feel the need to use ignore. Its like their minds are so fragile that if you write something that offends them or something that isnt within their line of thought, their whole week will be somehow wrecked and the only way to save themselves from reading it is to put that person on ignore.

For instance...I know there is probably a few people that have me on ignore in P&R, but those people still come there. There is a big sign saying to stay away from that section if you are easily offended. Do they stay away though? No...they come in and rack up names on their ignore list. Its as ridiculous as going into a bar and telling the bartender not to serve anyone jack daniels because you dont like the smell of it. If you dont like something, stay away or suck it up.

:cool:

#23     Apr 25, 2012
  4. The reason for the ignore function is to save time from replying to useless people. Think of how much time you have saved if you stopped replying to Lucrum who has 20,000 posts. My God. How does anyone have that time?

#24     Apr 26, 2012
  5. I've took some heavy fire and returned it back until they dove back in their holes. Never used ignore once and got bored with the star system before day 1 was over. Who cares about all that balderdash, harden your asses up pikers!

ps. Lucrum, what's goin on with your plane? I plan on being the test pilot as long as it's a live Pay per view event on ET. 3 way split with you, Baron, and myself.

Baron von Rennick out:cool:

#25     Apr 26, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Blow, exactly what is it that so compels you to respond to people you deem useless?

What is your problem with Lucrum, anyway?

What is another of your ET aliases?

#26     Apr 26, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

LOL...+1

#27     Apr 26, 2012
  8. Wow, you actually said something smart for a change:D

#28     Apr 26, 2012
  9. Lucrum and the rest of these guys inhabit ET each day. They may have traded at one point or the other but fell off the wagon at some point. Now they take it out on the traders on the site following them around, using profanity and trying to throw them off their game.

I see no point behind giving these guys any more attention. It is kind of funny though when I log out and read the messages I see all this profanity and odd posting from the ususal suspects. I see no need for this behavior.

#29     Apr 26, 2012
  10. Of course, because YOU are supposed to be the center of attention.

:D

#30     Apr 26, 2012