The Olympics Thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hcour, Aug 11, 2008.

1. ak15

ak15

Another incredible performance today by Bolt in the 200m at the World Championships in Berlin with a time of 19.19 seconds thereby crushing his old Beijing world record of 19.30 seconds, established a year ago, by eleven hundredths of a second, the same identical margin as in the 100M. He has now outdone his last year's Olympics, world record setting sprint double with an even faster double. Truly sensational.

#41     Aug 20, 2009
  2. #42     Aug 20, 2009
  3. His times are insane. I mean he's destroying the competition (the fastest men in the world) and even his own records. AND he hasn't even hit his peak yet. I hope this guy doesn't get caught juicing, but judging by his shredded picture (not as cut as Ben Johnson YET, but he's already much faster), he's going to resemble a race horse in a few years so he better be on his toes come testing time.

[​IMG]

#43     Aug 20, 2009
  4. ak15

ak15

He is a natural talent and was setting records at high school and at world juniors. He continues to set records as a pro. He is no surprise on the scene and came through the ranks, breaking records at all levels. Bolt also happens to be the most tested athlete, both in and out of competition, for the past year along with Asafa Powell and Tyson Gay. I, for one, would be surprised if he were to test positive for performance enhancing drugs in the future.

#44     Aug 20, 2009