The Obama Years....More Debt Than The First 232 Years of the US As a Nation

Discussion in 'Economics' started by libertad, Feb 4, 2009.

1. everyone from the gov down to the consumer is bankrupt. nothing is going to change it.

And its taxes that pay for the debt. The moron keynesians think we create something from nothing.

The situation in the US is going to get much worse before it gets better.

#21     Feb 5, 2009
  2. Reagan and the two Bush administrations collectively account for over 70% of the US national debt since the country's inception. Further, Bush left the country on a foundation of popsicle sticks. The people who now choose to blame Obama are either intellectually dishonest or intellectually challenged.

#22     Feb 5, 2009
  3. Specterx

Specterx

One could argue that telling people to "keep shopping," take out HELOCs, run up credit card bills etc. was a little counterproductive, in light of the past 18 months.

#23     Feb 5, 2009
  4. I hope you are not serious/this stupid. America is long past the option of "saving money", if the savings rate went to 10% right now you would see complete U.S. economic collapse. America has binged on credit for way to long and now the only way out is inflation/more credit, anything less results in a total collapse of the U.S. economy.

I cant believe people as stupid as you choose to populate a "trading" website.

Got to love obamas policy though, lets QUINTUPLE spending and cut taxes free money for everyone, weeeeeeee this is fun.

Change, my ass, just alot more of exactly what got us into this mess.

#24     Feb 5, 2009
  5. Yeah well now you can take that 70% number and cut it in half since obama is going to once again double the national debt.

And then the next guy after him will outspend that total and so on and so forth until complete economic collapse, it is just business as usual and americans eat it up.

The first time some one tries to balance a budget come talk to me. We all know there wont be anything close to a balanced budget in this administration.

#25     Feb 5, 2009
  6. dinoman

dinoman

Relax people! We'll be there before you know it. I just hope your all prepared.

#26     Feb 5, 2009
  7. Well of course you will rack up a lot of debt when the people who make up your Cabinet don't bother to pay their taxes.

#27     Feb 5, 2009
  8. guy has been in office a week or two and it's his fault ..LOL..

this whole cycle of handing increasingly dire fiscal conditions to the opposite party has got to end. the wellbeing of our society is NOT a hot potato!

#28     Feb 5, 2009
  9. jrlvnv

jrlvnv

change change change change....... thats all we heard over the last year...

as if we needed another black man asking for change

#29     Feb 5, 2009
  10. dinoman

dinoman

Prepare for this! Its not Obama, its not Bush its just the whole fucked up system and the people who try to play God in its current form. They are leaning heavy on the backs of most Americans. Can you here the crackling?

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable"

JFK

Listen carefully...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHv_1Jct9NA

#30     Feb 5, 2009