The Obama Re-election Thread

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

And yet he continues fighting it. My brother-in-law was there not long ago. The 50,000 US soldiers still there are doing the same thing they were before the reduction in troop strength. AND they're still dying in a "war that should have never been fought".
    Of course the media gives BO a pass on it so you don't hear much about it any more.

#11     Aug 18, 2011
  2. bone

bone

And Sony has been given unparalleled access to the White House and the JSOC facilities directly by the President in order to make a movie about it - to be released three weeks before the November 2012 elections. Sony spent major dollars just to alter the studio release schedule in order to accomodate this new 'emergent' project.

See - there is no left wing mafia blacklisting conservatives and running Hollywood and the MSM. Wait - doesn't GE own MSNBC; you know, the GE that makes billions of dollars without paying any taxes ?

#12     Aug 18, 2011
  3. I don't agree with it

Obama has brought home 100,000 troops from Iraq and has a withdrawal timeline for Afghanistan

What candidate other then Paul (who I would vote for over Obama ) has promised to end the wars faster then Obama ?

#13     Aug 18, 2011
  4. bone

bone

Oh yeah, and Sony held a big fundraiser for Obama in April - and paid their employees to organize and plan for it on Company time (which is supposedly against campaign finance regulations, BTW).

#14     Aug 18, 2011
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Don't tell me, tell the 50,000 still in Iraq; along with their families.

#15     Aug 18, 2011
  6. There were around 150,000 when he took office

#16     Aug 18, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Sounds like it's time for me to boycott Sony.

#17     Aug 18, 2011
  8. I'll tell them I voted for the guy who promised to bring them home the fastest and who was against it from the start

#18     Aug 18, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you voted for a liar, because they are still NOT home. Even though there is absolutely no reason why they shouldn't be.

#19     Aug 18, 2011
  10. I'd vote for a liar who brought 100,000 home rather then a honest guy who promised to keep them there 100 years

#20     Aug 18, 2011