The Obama era

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jan 14, 2009.

1. CherryPicker1, I have engaged in plenty of debates in the past here at ET. But not lately. Besides, obvious facts don't require much in the way of actual debate. You should try to understand that it makes about as much sense to debate you as it does to debate a fern. The principal difference is that a fern knows when to shut up and at least look smart.

#31     Jan 14, 2009
  2. I can't think of a time in the last decade where the country had more things to debate, question and argue about.

Using excuses such as saying there is nothing to debate clearly shows your superficial thought process.

#32     Jan 14, 2009
  3. Maybe so, but certainly not anything that you and your brethren have raised here lately. (Think fern.)

#33     Jan 14, 2009
  4. Well i did just laugh when I looked at the entire list of topics today but that doesn't mean you win this argument.

Your still nuts haaa.

#34     Jan 14, 2009
  5. Agreed Thunder.

I've always been amazed at how much effort has gone into discussing a "Pre-presidency".

Must be because the Country elected a BLACK man, cause nothing else makes much sense or carries any merit based on facts already in evidence.

I guess there are some people here on ET that believe that a BLACK man can sing, dance, and be an athlete or even a Secretary of State . . . But President???
    :eek:

#35     Jan 14, 2009