The Obama era

Discussion in 'Politics' started by fhl, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Once again, the brain-power on ET in this Forum is as dimly lit as ever . . .
    :D

#11     Jan 14, 2009
  2. This is another example of your myopic viewpoint.

#12     Jan 14, 2009
  3. fhl

fhl

The usual suspects, unable to read while accusing me of the same, fail to see that I haven't accused Obama of this heinous act. I said it was the OBAMA ERA.

But then what can you expect from a group of people who are cocksure that their ancestors descended from rocks.

#13     Jan 14, 2009
  4. Oh, well then, that's different. That just makes you blatantly disingenuous. My apologies.

P.S. How is it Obama's era when he has not yet taken office? Even your backpedalling didn't quite go far enough.

#14     Jan 14, 2009
  5. I don't even know what that statement alludes to, perhaps reflective of the very myopia you refer to, either mine or your own. Guess which I think it is.

#15     Jan 14, 2009
  6. every body knows we did not decend from rocks. some greyhaired old deity picked up a rock and said abra kadbra and made a man out of it. then he took a rib out of a man and made a woman with that. that is why men have one less rib on one side. jeeze, where did you go to school? it must have been some godless public school. j/k

#16     Jan 14, 2009

7. my⋅op⋅ic = ThunderPussy
    2. unable or unwilling to act prudently; shortsighted.
    3. lacking tolerance or understanding; narrow-minded.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/myopic

#17     Jan 14, 2009
  8. ak15

ak15

Communication and Comprehension have never been the forte of the LCD segment of the Republican party - therefore no big surprise.

#18     Jan 14, 2009
  9. Your earlier comment regarding myopia lacked any context or basis. Unless, of course, you just wanted to impress by using a new word in your budding vocabulary. To that end, let me be the first to congratulate you.

#19     Jan 14, 2009
  10. You should stick to clubbing baby seals. This discussion is clearly over your head.

#20     Jan 14, 2009