The Obama Depression; 90 million Americans have no jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Good job Mr president"

#31     Apr 7, 2013
  2. What was the name of the President who got you your job , luke ?

#32     Apr 7, 2013
  3. Does it get more stupid than this? unless you work for the fed govt (and even in most cases if you do), the president didn't 'get you a job'. In fact, all the Pres/Congress can do is influence the private sector through tax and regulation. More tax/reg = less productive economy. Our elected leaders need to be judged by their policies and not by +/- jobs that happened on their watch, when they may have had absolutely nothing to do with it. Of course to judge them by their policies requires some understanding, so most people just agree with whatever benefits THEM, without considering whether it is good or bad for the nation. obama has not been beneficial in any way to our economy, not his actions or words. His policies are counterproductive shit.. and this extends beyond the economy.

#33     Apr 7, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Give him time.

#34     Apr 7, 2013

5. Remember......."you didn't build that business". So ignorant. And people still voted for him. Clearly, US is becoming the modern day Rome, and Obama is Nero.

#35     Apr 7, 2013
  6. You're absolutely right , i wrote that tongue in cheek because many times here guys ask where is the jobs Obama is supposed to have created. Just look at the title.
    You might say, but yes, the economy is still doing bad, but thats not the case for everyone. If it is for you, then get off your fat ass and do something about it.:).

#36     Apr 7, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The rest of who? The just over 2% of those who voted for Obama vs those who voted for someone else? Try to remember that 62.3 million people cast a vote against "the rest of you". This doesn't, of course, count all those who were so disgruntled at the political system that they refused to vote for anyone at all.

If you think the vast majority of America believes things the way you do, then you're more delusional than I had imagined.

#37     Apr 7, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

This is sound advice. The problem is that many who it applies to are more encouraged by the government to stay home and collect a check, rather than seek out employment and a worthwhile career.

#38     Apr 7, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

LOL You call people racist names and you're not a racist. But if I mention the guy needs a dentist and a barber, I'm a racist?

Liberal think is just cutting edge stupidity.

#39     Apr 7, 2013
  10. pspr

pspr

What did that article that was posted last month or so call them? Something like the "comfortably poor."

#40     Apr 7, 2013