The Obama Depression; 90 million Americans have no jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Links please.

Of course, you won't find any. So once again, you are creating things out of thin air.

#21     Apr 7, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

LOL I'm amazed at how you can tell a lie and deny it all in the same paragraph. And, at the same time call people names. Astounding!

I have some "descriptors" for you, too. But that would be name calling so I won't go there. I'll just leave you to continue to make a fool of yourself. I'm sure those reading your posts like myself find your contradictions entertaining although sad.

#22     Apr 7, 2013
  3. There are contradictions in your diseased mind because you do not know any better. Wingers never do.

#23     Apr 7, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Gotta love our lunatic little buddy rcg

[​IMG]

#24     Apr 7, 2013
  5. pspr

pspr

LOL Looks like he needs a dentist and a barber. Not to mention another dip in the gene pool. :D

#25     Apr 7, 2013
  6. lmao....:D

using those two words in the same sentence.

What civilization are you talking about?

“diversity,” “equity,” “race,” “ethnicity,”“gender,” “inclusion,” “identity,” “interconnectivity,” “cross-cultural” or “multiculturalism.”

Oh that "civil" civilization...:cool: :D

#26     Apr 7, 2013
  7. only white people can be bigots. Any chance of you correcting the black bigots who call each other the N word?

#27     Apr 7, 2013
  8. About as much chance as you have convincing trailer trash to stop having babies.

#28     Apr 7, 2013
  9. All of the above. Inclusion is what America is about.

#29     Apr 7, 2013
  10. Nice, way to show that racism, pspr.:D

Thank you for proving my point.:)

#30     Apr 7, 2013