The Obama Depression; 90 million Americans have no jobs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Apr 7, 2013.

1. The madness of this fool is becoming quite evident. He stands there with his hand out saying "Whitey Owes Me". Then he proceeds to mock the very hand that is feeding him. Pathetic.

#11     Apr 7, 2013
  2. The whitey owes me thing is something you invented out of your addled mind. Back away from that winger filth and you might learn something before you die.

#12     Apr 7, 2013
  3. Problems??:D :D

I am not the one who lives here in this winger cesspool starting winger threads all day. That would be you, pisspoor.

#13     Apr 7, 2013

4. It is the truth, homey, from a lifetime of real-world observation.

#14     Apr 7, 2013
  5. Clearly, your capacity to observe with accuracy has impaired your ability to form accurate assessments.

#15     Apr 7, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You are just one who visits and offers enough shit to make sure his favorite cesspool continues to stink. Some self reflection would do you a lot of good.

#16     Apr 7, 2013
  7. Says the winger who starts at least five threads A DAY.:D :D

#17     Apr 7, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

What does that matter? I like bringing important news to my friends here.

I don't just show up and start calling people names and trying to see who I can upset.

Why don't you just walk out on your street and start calling people names? I'm sure you will get a better rush from the responses you will get in person.

#18     Apr 7, 2013
  9. Your "news" represents a slanted worldview that is incompatible with reality. This place is your retreat. I understand that.

I do not call anyone names. You being a racist, sexist, homophobic, winger are not names. They are descriptors of a well documented pattern of behavior on your part. The fact that civilization finds the behavior that you and your counterparts exhibit to be odious has nothing to do with me.

#19     Apr 7, 2013
  10. You are the biggest fuk'n racist on this thread, homey. hilarious.

#20     Apr 7, 2013