The NYC Muslim cabbie stabbing was right-wing ISLAMOPHOBIA!…oh, wait a minute…

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by bugscoe, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Left: The NYC Muslim cabbie stabbing was right-wing ISLAMOPHOBIA!…oh, wait a minute…
    By Michelle Malkin • August 25, 2010 05:09 PM

Another day, another left-wing rush to Fox-bashing, right-wing demonizing judgment…

As you may have heard, a Muslim cabbie was stabbed in a terrible incident in NYC today.

The reportedly drunk perpetrator worked/volunteered for a liberal interfaith film company and there is zero evidence that he is a Fox News fan, Glenn Beck listener, Republican voter, or conservative blog reader.

No matter. The left-wing media couldn’t wait to indict the Right.

University of Michigan professor Juan Cole headlines his screed: Republican National Committee Slashes New York Muslim Cabbie.

The Village Voice asked hopefully before providing grudging updates: Was the Muslim Cab Driver Slashing the First “Ground Zero Mosque” Hate Crime?

And the bilge-spewing commenters at Think Progress went to town (language warning, as usual):

glogrrl says:

It was only a matter of time. Nice work, Rethugs. Welcome to Amurika.
    August 25th, 2010 at 11:19 am

F**k the Army (brought to you by the US Army) says:

Anyone who commits murder is guilty of a crime
    Anyone who provides the murder weapon is also guilty.
    Anyone who incites another to commit murder is guilty as well.
    Are you listening, Glenda Beck, Caribou Barbie, Flush Limpdick, et al.?
    August 25th, 2010 at 11:23 am
    #
    #

trevinla says:

Thanks Newt!
    Thanks Barbie!
    Thanks Beck!
    Thanks Rush!
    Thanks Comcast!
    Thanks Fox!
    Thanks Reagan!
    Thanks Bush!
    Thanks Clinton!
    Thanks Bush!
    Thanks Cheney!
    Thanks BP!
    Thanks Exon!
    Thanks Xe (nee:Blackwater)!!
    Thanks Haliburton!!

there is more to thank but I have to get back to work…
    August 25th, 2010 at 11:43 am
    #

Chicano2ndFightingTerrorismSince1492 says:

Tell me again, friggin wingnuts, republicans and t-baggers, what religion is violent?
    August 25th, 2010 at 3:22 pm
    #
    P.D. says:

This is an absolute disgrace. I blame MSM, Becky and all the other hate mongers out there. They have blood on their hands ever since Dr. Tiller was murdered.
    August 25th, 2010 at 3:25 pm

They cannot help themselves. Wasn’t it just a few hours ago that I blogged about another act of Democrat vandalism falsely blamed on the the Tea Party? Why yes, yes it was.

From GOP fake hate crime hoaxer Ashley Todd to suicide census worker Bill Sparkman, there remains an unrestrained impulse among too many to falsely scream political violence when it doesn’t exist — and to ignore it where it does exist. There also remains a stubborn double standard and refusal on the Left to acknowledge when its side fakes the hate.

But like I said just a few hours ago and like I’ll certainly have to say again and again and again in the future: Being a Tea Party-bashing liberal means never having to say you’re sorry for smearing conservative dissent.

2. No doubt MSNBC & daily kos taught the attacker everything he knows.

3. Hahaha, so not much to pin on the site itself so use the COMMENTS as evidence. :D

4. Case closed. Now pull your pants up and keep scrubbing.

The left is still blaming the right after learning the facts. SO....

please see this thread: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=205618