The NSA is watching YOU!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheActionKid, May 11, 2006.

1. K-Rock

K-Rock

People who blindly trust the government probably never got to see it up close. Their are people in it promoting and protecting their own interests sometimes to the detriment of the people.

Additionally, I spent a little time behind the iron curtain and those governments used similar scare tactics and national defense issues to justify their actions.

Wake up before it's too late!!!

#21     May 12, 2006
  2. g222

g222

I'll yield to your expertise on Brazil's ethnic mix. But the rich white men you mention are of a diverse ehtnicity, and certain of those have supported our meddling in middle ease affairs. I wonder what our relationship with the Arab community would be like today had we limited our support of Israel to that of Scandinavia and Brazil - notwithstanding the fact that we would still be considered infadels.

No matter ... what are your ideas about pro-active measures that would work to deter future terrorist activities here???

#22     May 12, 2006
  3. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

What the hell are you talking about?????
    When you've received your phone bill, has it ever bothered you that ATT FRICKING KNEW ABOUT EVERYONE YOU CALLED?

Frankly, I'd expect someone to notify the feds everytime someone called 1-800-KILL-THE-INFIDELS

Fricking idiots, phone records have always been supeoned during trials... Another attempt by leftists ... OH MY GOD ... OH MY GOD ..

#23     May 12, 2006
    #24     May 12, 2006
  5. g222

g222

C'mon K ... how do we handle this thing ... what do we do to prevent future terrorist attacks here ???? It's good to warn ... it's good to raise questions ... but how about coming up with some suggestions on remedies????

#25     May 12, 2006
  6. K-Rock

K-Rock

Follow the law...checks and balances...that's all I want instead of trust me.

#26     May 12, 2006
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

K-Rock,

Exactly. I was born and raised in Soviet Union. And, the more behind the scenes things, that this administration did, are uncovered, the more I am shocked by similarities with some of the things that communist regime did.

“We have an enemy who is out there ready to annihilate us and therefore anything we do is justifiable.”

It sends chills down my spine. People do not value something until it is truly gone. Too many Americans do not realize what kind of privilege freedom is. It is being taken away from us, piece by piece (may be it is already gone, we just do not know yet), and no one voices it strongly out loud.

redduke

#27     May 12, 2006
  8. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

I agree, our freedoms are being constantly eroded, primarily by the politically-correct left that worships at the government alter.

SEARCHING PHONE RECORDS FOR THOSE CONTACTING KNOWN TERRORISTS DOES NOT INFRINGE ON THE RIGHTS 99.9999999999999% OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY.

Granted, that is ALL the feds should be doing, and this MUST BE verified.

In the age of suit-case nukes, ...

Can't imagine the screaming if another actact every occurs again,... "Why were they not intercepted?!?!?!?"

#28     May 12, 2006
  9. K-Rock

K-Rock

Do you really think they are only collecting phone records?

Do you have a problem with bank statements and/or medical records?

#29     May 12, 2006
  10. K-Rock

K-Rock

I was an American Exchange Student (in Poland and East Germany) and got to see communism up close. It was a life altering experience to say the least.

#30     May 12, 2006