The NRA Eats It Own.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by L-Kabong, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you read that acronym AOWM on the internet today or yesterday and feel cool throwing around now? Is that your hip term, now?

#11     Dec 18, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Little one, you need to check my prior posts.
    I thought I made that term up.
    I never seen it before I started using it.
    I, of course, have long heard the phrase "angry old white men", but I have never seen the standalone acronym "AOWM".
    I don't claim to be the first to use it.
    Dude, don't you have anything to do?

#12     Dec 18, 2012
  3. BSAM

BSAM

BTW---I'm not cool because of what I see on the internet.
    I just always been this way.
    Don't hate the player; hate the game.
    Good luck; you need it.

#13     Dec 18, 2012
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Is your use of the word "little" supposed to get a rise out of me? I'm 240 pounds or so (last weighed) and 6'5". Are you much larger than that? Or is this just another attempt at what passes for "wit" in your household? I can't speak for everyone here, but I'm beginning to wonder if you're not just a teen who accidentally found a cool trading site (yes, yes, long ago you mentioned this ad naseum before) once upon a time and stumbled into the politics section by accident.

If you want credit for AOWM, that's fine. All yours, man. You run with it. I just find it funny that it has been in half your posts today, whether relevant or not. It's like you're so pleased you came up with it that you want us all to use it too. Ya, know. 'Cause it's so kewl.

#14     Dec 18, 2012
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You're neither the player, nor in the game. :)

#15     Dec 18, 2012
  6. BSAM

BSAM

I'm just a teen.
    I don't even have a trading account.
    You got me all figgered out.

Credit?
    Credit???...LOL
    Little one, my philosophy on this life and your philosophy on this life are quite different.
    I can accept that, but I see it's quite a struggle for you to let others think and believe how they wish.
    Stop acting like a AOWM.
    You're not an AOWM, are you?

#16     Dec 18, 2012
  7. BSAM

BSAM

BTW, Tao...
    I'm 6' 5 1/2" and I weigh 241 pounds, so that makes me just slightly a better human being than you, no?

#17     Dec 18, 2012
  8. BSAM

BSAM

:DLOL...Whooo, this place is fun!:D

#18     Dec 18, 2012
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not angry at all. Old, well, maybe.

#19     Dec 18, 2012
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Apparently, it does - since you're the one throwing "little" around in your posts as an attempted insult.

I guess, if you really are that size, you can call me "little", as I am smaller than you.

You don't mind me calling you "juvenile one", because of it, do you? :) Hey, I have an idea, you could make another acronym. You could call me LO, and I could call you JO. You, of course, can take full credit for both, I won't tell anyone. And you could use it in all your posts from now on! Pretty soon, you won't have to process complete thoughts at all, just type whole posts in acronyms. You know, 'cause they're so kewl.

#20     Dec 18, 2012