The NFL is back!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

The browns have the "curse of the Bambino" or the "curse of the belichickino" :D

#21     Jul 28, 2011
  2. Max E.

Max E.

Ocho Cinco to the Patriots.

Belichick just finished a draft where he started with 2 picks in each of the first three rounds, then he lands Haynesworth, and Ocho Cinco, and the team was already 14-2 last year with welker hurt.....

Belichick is unreal.

:D

#22     Jul 28, 2011
  3. And he will get the best out of those players b/c he won't put up w/ their shit and wants to win. Very simple sell - be a good boy and win w/ me or be a misfit somewhere else.

Guy is good, no doubt about it. No surprise the entire league is trying to mimic NE.

#23     Jul 29, 2011
  4. Why is Reid on this list? Because of Vick? I am a long time Falcon fan, and they had Vick in the NFL HOF when he was in college. His talents are clear, so Reid was not taking that big a chance, IMO.

#24     Jul 29, 2011
  5. oddsman

oddsman

NE is dirty.

#25     Jul 29, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

McNabb for 2 draft picks?

#26     Jul 29, 2011
  7. NE wins. And as a fan of a team that has a problem doing just that, I would take whatever 'dirty' means in a heartbeat. If doing it 'clean' means constantly having a top 10 draft pick, I can assure you that is not fun (except on draft day).

#27     Jul 29, 2011
  8. Max E.

Max E.

Reid just got a second round pick plus rogers-Cromartie for Kolb, then he picks up Vince Young, who is as good, or better than Kolb, and plus it will allow him to gear the offense more towards some plays designed for Mobile QB's cause he has a mobile backup if vick goes down.

Then He Picked up nnamdi asomuga and Jenkins, so after the weekend he now has the best Corner back tandem in football, and he is up a second round pick, and he didnt lose anything since he has vince young to replace kolb.

You still wondering why he is on the list? Andy Reid is a pimp.

Vince Young, and Michael Vick both in on the Wildcat should be interesting :D

#28     Aug 1, 2011
  9. I enjoy watching Philly. I also was very happy when the Browns plucked Heckert from them. Hope his good drafts continue for us.

Kolb trade looks like a great deal for Philly considering how little Kolb has played -- he was just the 'it' commodity and Philly made out well. And if he works out for AZ a good deal for them as well. It's a risky trade on their part but if you are right, no price is too steep for a starting QB.

#29     Aug 1, 2011
  10. He needs some work on his pimp suit.

[​IMG]

#30     Aug 1, 2011