The NFL is back!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Maverick74, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Deal reached between players and owners. Let the games begin!

2. Max E.

Max E.

Sweet, would have been totally bummed if the season was cancelled.

3. ajami

ajami

Hell yes!

Fall would've been so boring without the NFL and Fantasy Football.

Who would be your #1 Draft pick?

Arian Foster? Dont get me wrong, he was awesome last year, but we dont really know if he would be consistent.
    AP? Definitely definitely still count on this guy to give you 20+ points a game
    Chris Johnson? Shakey last year, but still top 3 pick.

4. Putting it mildly.

5. Max E.

Max E.

Your right, i should have said that i would have been on "suicide watch" if the season was cancelled, NFL football is about all we have to look foreword too once the summer ends, besides the markets picking up again. :D

6. I like the NFL, but I really didn't give two shits if the season was cancelled. In fact, I'd be more entertained following the trials and tribulations of a bunch of pro athletes and how they were getting by without their seven figure paychecks. The 1998-99 NBA lockout was great theatre as LaTrell Sprewell was going bust trying to support all his baby mama's..same with Sean Kemp if I remember correctly.

Hey, maybe we have a true NBA lock-out and the whole theatre of which NBA stars go play in Europe and which of them have their Bentley's repo'ed.

7. ehhh, it's just the nfl guys, relax.

:D

8. Jay Cutler is clown shoes

9. Max E.

Max E.

I can see why you as a browns fan would start losing interest.... after the first kick off of the season it is pretty much all downhill as 0-0 is the closest the browns will ever get to a .500 record.... :D

10. At least they've brought in a competent GM. I've even got some optimism for the other cellar dweller, the Detroit Lions. Some really talented pieces on that team.

#10     Jul 25, 2011