The next Ponzi to be exposed

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by DWV, Dec 12, 2008.

1. DWV

DWV

2. Ponzi ?

3. SP Trader Fund Products are no-load investments. The only fees to investors are a $35.00 roundtrip transaction cost (to defray brokers' commissions/slippage) and an Incentive Fee on the net profit High Water Mark only. There are no other hidden costs whatsoever. Clients may make redemption distributions at any time with 180 days written notice. For more information about the rules of the Fund, please visit Questions. To review an example of the monthly Accounting Summary, click on Accounting Summary Report.

--------------------------------------------

Anyone that puts money into a scheme like this deserves to lose it.

6 months notice? lol, there must be more suckers around than I thought

4. max drawdown only 1.5 % , hmmm, sounds too good to be true

where is this hedge fund registered ?!

5. Couldn't find their office address either.:p

6. AK100

AK100

Always makes me laugh that one. How anyone can do business with a financial firm that doesn't list their address I just don't know.

Then of course 'if' people, probably actually 'when' they lose money they try and blame everyone but themselves.

7. they don't have a separate line for their fax.
    lol, how much more of an amateur can you be?

To reach us by telephone or fax:

SP TRADE INVESTMENTS CAPITAL LTD.
    SP TRADER INVESTMENT FUTURES GROWTH FUND
    SP TRADER PORTFOLIO FUTURES GROWTH FUND

Tel/Fax: +1 801 926 6670

8. bdiego

bdiego

Yeah I stopped reading the moment I saw 180 days - classic ponzi.

The only reason someone would invest in this company would be because their greed is more powerful than their common sense.

9. Daal

Daal

small losing months are pretty darn suspicious. the guy is probably trying to keep withdraws under control

#10     Dec 15, 2008