The Next Nail in the Federal Reserve's Coffin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProfLogic, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Arnie

Arnie

This will die a quiet death........trust me.

#11     Jul 9, 2009
  2. Based on past experience, something tells me you are right.

#12     Jul 9, 2009
  3. Sad thing is I can almost guarantee it because . . . as usual . . . a vast majority of the constituents of each district will sit on their collective a$$es and do absolutely northing to make their views and voices heard to their Representatives and Senators.

Then as things go back to . . . corruption as usual . . . they will all sit back and whine that . . . something needs to do done about the sad state of affairs our government is in.

The United States of America . . . Apathy in it's Finest Hours.

#13     Jul 10, 2009
  4. achilles28

achilles28

I disagree.

HR 1207 has 250 Co-sponsors because the grassroots demanded their representatives support the bill!! The FED made it easier when they flipped off Congress and denied to publicize where 2 TRILLION in bailout money went! http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=apx7XNLnZZlc

There's reason to be optimistic here, guys. The endless bailouts and FED chicanery has put the issue front-and-center in the minds of Americans and Congress. Millions of Americans are aware of the FED scam and want action. Ron Paul's presidential run did not die-on-the-vine. A Constitutional Renaissance is happening in this Country. Its the media and Nobama that wants you to think its business-as-usual just when the Bankers power is starting to Crack!

We've only just begun. Take Heart and Have Faith, for America.

Peace.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cnx6a5mlM9M&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cnx6a5mlM9M&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

#14     Jul 10, 2009
  5. Damn achilles, I hope you are right. I've emailed and called all of my reps and Obama. I do so weekly.

#15     Jul 10, 2009
  6. For this to pass, you've got to have tremendous support.

The entrenched interests see this as their "bank" and the last

thing they want is to lose control of their printing press and

means to control the direction of the US.

If anything it will send a message to back the hell off.

#16     Jul 10, 2009
  7. Bernanke has scheduled a "Town Hall" meeting for July 26th in Kansas City. It will be televised on PBS in 3 parts. I'm working on getting a seat for the meeting. I'd rather be a "fly on the wall" than ask any questions simply because I know they would never get answered. First I need to get in the meeting. I'll keep you all informed.

#17     Jul 11, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

Hi ProfLogic,

You could ask three questions on my behalf:

1. Which of the 12 regional FEDs prints the money? I wasn't able to figure this out. It is my guess that the regional FED that prints the money has bigger benefits over the remaining 11 regional FEDs. And so are bigger benefits of the owners of this particular printing FED.

2. What is the legal nature of regional FEDs: a joint stock company / limited liability company / other legal form?

3. The solvency ratio minimum (equity / total liabilities) in European banks is 7% by law. Any bank that has lower solvency ratio is automatically declared unstable and is obliged to search for help. Solvency ratio is one of the most crucial indicators to assess the creditworthiness of any company, e.g. trading company whose solvency ratio is below 10% is considered unstable, any production company whose solvency ratio is below 25% - 30% is considered unstable.

Guess what? I checked NY FED financial statements and this bank's solvency ratio is 2.66%. Any bank with such low solvency would have been declared a bankrupt in any third world country.

And the question you might ask is: are there any plans to increase the FED solvency through either (i) lowering the balance or (ii) increasing capital or (iii) both.

Regards

#18     Jul 11, 2009
  9. It'll never happen Prof.

The core of the globalists power lies with the Fed.

No way will a true audit b performed.

What we might get is the promise of an audit and it either never happens, or an internal audit is conducted.

In other words, a document will b fabricated out of thin air, and there will b no way to prove otherwise.

#19     Jul 11, 2009
  10. NKNY

NKNY

I would agree... this should be all over the news... and yet they feed us MJ, all day...

#20     Jul 13, 2009