The Next Elaine Chao!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by waggie945, Dec 24, 2003.

1. Pabst

Pabst

Wags, If I was Prez I'd have super babelicous Cabinet members. That way American guys could fantasize and still be up on obscure issues. I'd solicit comments such as, "I'd like to PORK the secretary of Ag, or I sure would Work Over that hot labor Sec, or the Attorney General can tie me up in court any time she likes. In fact I'd rename the Sexatary of the Interior, ect.:D

2. As I have indicated on NUMEROUS occassions my friend, you are without a doubt WAY AHEAD OF YOUR TIME!

:D

3. was warned recently by UCSF Noble Prize winning neurologist, Dr. Stanley Prusiner that it was "just a matter of time" before the disease was found in the United States.

"He said he told her the United States should immediately start testing every cow that shows signs of illness and eventually every single cow upon slaughter, the Times reported in Thursday's editions.

Prusiner told the Times that fast, accurate and inexpensive tests are available, including one that he has patented through his university that he says could add two or three cents a pound to the cost of beef.

The scientist said Veneman is getting poor advice from USDA scientists and did not seem to share his sense of urgency when he met with her six weeks ago, after several months of seeking a meeting."