The Next Crypto To Explode - Upfiring

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Cryptotree, Oct 12, 2017.

1. The last time I invested in an ICO was Waltonchain. Since the ICO last month the coin is up almost 4x. If you missed that one, here's your chance to get in very early on this one.

Upfiring: https://www.upfiring.com
    Current price: $0.02 per coin. Meaning you can accumulate a ton of it if you want.

I came across this project a few weeks ago and it's brilliant. I have always wondered why something like this project hasn't been made yet. I'm an active torrent user, creator, and seeder, and the worst thing is getting nothing in return for the work I do.

Upfiring changes that. I've done some good research on it - essentially, they're modifying the BitTorrent protocol to allow seeders to get compensated with a cryptocurrency called UFR each time somebody within the app downloads the seeder's files. Considering UFR is going to be tradable on exchanges you are literally getting paid crypto to seed files, which is awesome. This video explains it the idea behind it pretty well.

The market cap is extremely low right now, meaning that this project could easily be worth 10x the current price in several months to a year from now. The amount of money to be made here is potentially huge.

2. Have fun. I have no interest in these scams

S2007S and Clubber Lang like this.
  3. S2007S

S2007S

Hahahahahahaha

This is exactly the dot com bubble all over again....I look at the ICOs everyday and laugh....it's a joke.......there are over 1100 cryptocurrencies in the market and it seems hundreds of millions of dollars are being raised for these ICOs ...it's all a joke...I wouldn't doubt if half of the cyrprotcurrencies that exist at this moment are gone in 1-2 years.....

4. S2007S

S2007S

Amazing how ICOs are literally pouring out....amazing how people can throw an ICO into the market place overnight....this entire globe is one big asset bubble at this point... everything is out of control...thank the federal reserve for creating the biggest historical asset bubble the world has ever witnessed... thank you yellen and friends for creating the world's biggest asset bubble in the history of mankind....

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

I vaguely remember this site having a policy against pennystocks. But thanks for the write up.

6. While I agree, there is undeniably A LOT of money to be made in the ICO market right now. Yes, it resembles the dotcom bubble but remember that a ton of people became millionaires during that time from it, including Mark Cuban. People will hate on ICOs but at the end of the day they're clearly investing anyway considering they're still raising millions in minutes.

If you pick out the solid ones and invest an amount you're ok with losing, you can see 2x-5x profits easily. Just look at Walton, DNT, LINK...the list goes on.

7. Pekelo

Pekelo

Dozens became millionaires because ton of people overpaid and eventually lost a shit ton of money. Ask Yahoo what they got for their 6 billions.

FTFY

Money has to come from somewhere, it doesn't grow on ICOs and crypto forks.

8. Well yeah - the money comes from all the people who buy late, and those who panic sell when it dips at a loss. I'm not taking about a Macro view of the crypto space and whether it's a bubble or not, I'm talking about short-term, 1-6 month profits. If you look at the space from that point of view, there is A LOT of money to be made. Everyone who invested in Bitcoin is up money, and tons of ICOs (nearly all good ones) are flipping at way higher than their ICO rate.

It's annoying that this is going on, but it's the state of crypto right now. Doubling your investment on an ICO when you get in early is almost a guarantee if you hold for long enough. I've never had to hold one for more than 3 months.

9. And regarding this - this time is different, it's not like 2014. There are apps and full-fledged businesses being built around these apps because of ETH, so a lot of them are here to stay.

10. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is what I said when I doubled down on pets.com shares. It never is though. The lacking fundamentals of cryptos is still there, so no it isn't different. Actually there is no more and better competition, so price should be dropping instead of increasing.

When and where in history more competition and better products ever caused price increase??? Only in bubble times...

#10     Oct 14, 2017
    Cuddles likes this.