The Next Bull Market: Are You Prepared?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CalScholar, Mar 2, 2007.

1. While many investors look to bear markets (or correcting markets if you prefer) as sources of anguish, they should be looking at them as second chances. How many investments have you passed on over the past couple of years that you truly regret? Stocks that have outperformed your wildest (nonsexual) fantasies while you were left to watch others make money from the sidelines. Well, my friends, at the end of this correctionary cycle, you'll be given the unique opportunity to invest in those same stocks, minus one or even two years of premium. Ahh, the beauty of corrections!

Of course, you'll want to filter out those stocks that flew on hype alone without ever proving their worth. Such stocks rarely achieve their pre-correction glory while those who think they will have already gone bust. Instead, you should be looking at quality companies that have been consistently profitable and that tend to SOAR in bull markets.

Any ideas? I'll show you mine if you show me yours! :eek:

2. money market.. u can't beat 5%..

3. I would love nothing more than to see a market crash. The bigger the better.

Benjamin Graham taught me that.

4. TM1

TM1

The oil patch; xom, cvx, cop, mro, slb, hess, hal, dvn.