The next bubble is about to descend

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Scrotum breath, you will learn the ugly truth. Have a little faith in my foresight and the depths of your ignorance.

#21     Nov 18, 2009
  2. What foresight?
    You are regurgitating copy. That's not foresight, that's copyright.
    I like your cut and paste articles. I really do. Please let us know when you become bullish. More importantly, do you have any skin in the game or are you just a guy on the corner screamin' EXTRA EXTRA, read all about it. Fuckin paperboys make pennies.

#22     Nov 18, 2009
  3. You are DEAD ASS WRONG, because people like S2007S have been WRONG for the last 400 points in the S&P.

Anyone following S2007S and all of his inverse ETF bear positions (that he claims to have put on) and suggested would have been Bankrupt by now and lost all of their money.

You people seem to think that there should be a strong correlation between stock prices and the fundamental backdrop of the U.S. economy.

That is a HUGE ROOKIE mistake!
    You couldn't be more wrong. Stock prices have to do with excessive liquidity in the monetary system.

Instead of ranting and raving about what the Fed and Bernanke have been doing, SMART TRADERS have been making a fortune off this rally (and the inverse Dollar related trade) over the last 6 months.

When you trade technically off of PRICE you win . . . If you trade off of the economic backdrop, you LOSE.

It's THAT simple!
    :p

#23     Nov 18, 2009