The Newt--dead in the water

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

[/B][/QUOTE]

Look, it doesn't really matter. In my opinion, I'm 98% certain the guy is a troll. I spotted his tell. I don't really care if he wants to keep up the act. That's his deal and you have every right to respond to him. I just wanted to give RCG the heads up. We'll leave it at that.

#21     Mar 10, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yep. Just keeping a bit quiet and bidding his time. :D

The big guy in the dark suit could win.

#22     Mar 10, 2011
  3. A belief with 98% certainty is not knowing...

Look, it doesn't really matter. In my opinion, I'm 98% certain the guy is a troll. I spotted his tell. I don't really care if he wants to keep up the act. That's his deal and you have every right to respond to him. I just wanted to give RCG the heads up. We'll leave it at that. [/B][/QUOTE]

#23     Mar 10, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

[/B][/QUOTE]

You know Zzz, it doesn't matter what I believe, all that matters is what you believe. If you don't want to believe he is troll then please, by all means talk to him.

#24     Mar 10, 2011
  5. All that matters to me is you said you know, when in fact you don't.

You know Zzz, it doesn't matter what I believe, all that matters is what you believe. If you don't want to believe he is troll then please, by all means talk to him. [/B][/QUOTE]

#25     Mar 10, 2011
  6. Maverick74

Maverick74

[/B][/QUOTE]

Do you get a hard on arguing semantics with anonymous people on message boards? Don't answer that.

Back to the thread topic. Newt is done. Christie is in.

#26     Mar 10, 2011
  7. "Do you get a hard on arguing semantics."

So now you are getting emotional again. Figures when you get caught in a hyperbole incident. Yes, it is hype to say you know when you don't.

I generally call people on their stuff who feign to know, when in reality they are just guessing.

Reminds me of the Yahoo stock boards...everybody knows what is going to happen with this or that stock.

BS artists excel in confidence and claiming to know...as well as right wing Christians who know it is right to wage war because God told them, etc.

Why not apply precision in the use of the English language? Give me some valid reasons to be imprecise...

Christie may be in or he may not...are you betting your money at intrade or just foaming?

Do you get a hard on arguing semantics with anonymous people on message boards? Don't answer that.

Back to the thread topic. Newt is done. Christie is in. [/B][/QUOTE]

#27     Mar 10, 2011
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

[/B][/QUOTE]

You seem to make presumptions all the time on here about what you know about right wingers. Maybe I should introduce you to kettle eh? You seem to enjoy presuming all right wingers are racists and klansmen and bible thumpers. Have a good night pot.

#28     Mar 10, 2011
  9. Have you matured enough to know that even a hypocrite messenger can delivery true mail.

Do I know right wing Christians who claim to know...on the basis of God talking to them?

Yes, and I can quote one:

One of the delegates, Nabil Shaath, who was Palestinian foreign minister at the time, said: "President Bush said to all of us: 'I am driven with a mission from God'. God would tell me, 'George go and fight these terrorists in Afghanistan'. And I did. And then God would tell me 'George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq'. And I did."

Mr Bush went on: "And now, again, I feel God's words coming to me, 'Go get the Palestinians their state and get the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East'. And, by God, I'm gonna do it."

Bush never denied that God told him to invade Iraq...

You seem to make presumptions all the time on here about what you know about right wingers. Maybe I should introduce you to kettle eh? You seem to enjoy presuming all right wingers are racists and klansmen and bible thumpers. Have a good night pot. [/B][/QUOTE]

#29     Mar 10, 2011