The Newt--dead in the water

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Mar 10, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

I don't know who the Republican nominee will be but I know a few it won't be.

Gingrich
    Palin
    Giuliani
    Trump
    Bolton
    Graham
    Paul

Now, who do you think the Democrats will put up? Any of these losers?

Hillary
    Obama
    Kerry
    Frank
    Dodd
    Dean
    Biden
    Pelosi

#11     Mar 10, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Actually the irony is for the first time Since Reagan ran for re-election in 1984 (28 years), there actually is a very strong name that is universally liked by all branches of the right, and that's Christie. I've never seen so much attention ever for a candidate. Not even Obama had this much hype at this point in the 2008 race. I can't think of another GOP candidate in the last 28 years that had this much excitement and enthusiasm behind him.

#12     Mar 10, 2011
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

no doubt. i'll grant you that. it is certainly more entertaining to laugh at a group that claims to be righteous, moral, fiscally conservative, and for american values than the other side which doesnt even try to pretend it is for any of that.

#13     Mar 10, 2011
  4. Well, that leaves one side to be useless, and the other side to be useless and hypocritical. Big whoop.

Paul won the CPAC straw poll to big applause (which you would have missed if you only watched Fox News).

Didn't Huckleberry Hound release some convict when he was Gov who later went on to execute some police in Oregon? Good judgment there...

And Newt? Oh yeah, he's got ethics written all over him. (and enough fucking around while married to be preaching against it)

So far only Paul has the consistent history to back up his mouth.

#14     Mar 10, 2011
  5. Well, that sure is a fresh take...

:D
    [

QUOTE]Quote from The Ram:

I'm hoping newt runs and points out the obvious that all else fear to say outloud: that a collection of communists have worked day and night to destroy the country from within through the banks, courts, schools, and media for 90 years culminating in a self admitted marxist, drug dealing, spawn of a communist whore and unknown paternal origin squatting in the White House and that it is now or never for this country's survival as a people and a country.

I don't care if he wins, or not (I wouldn't mind) but I want barry X to be publically undressed as the fraud that he is.

Only Newt has the spine and intelligence to rise to the occasion.

Go right after the communist mulatto from nowhere.
    [/QUOTE]

#15     Mar 10, 2011
  6. [/QUOTE]

As I stated before, an unbalanced mind with show itself at some point. An unbalanced mind always implodes, always

We just have to wait, and bait. And the black man in the white house always bring em out in all their spectacular glory:D

#16     Mar 10, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

As I stated before, an unbalanced mind with show itself at some point. An unbalanced mind always implodes, always

We just have to wait, and bait. And the black man in the white house always bring em out in all their spectacular glory:D [/B][/QUOTE]

You do know that he was trolling right?

#17     Mar 10, 2011
  8. "You do know that he was trolling right?"

How do you know that?
    You do know that he was trolling right? [/B][/QUOTE]

#18     Mar 10, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

[/B][/QUOTE]

The Ram? Easy to spot the patterns in his posts. I can spot a troll a mile away. I read the market and people very well.

#19     Mar 10, 2011
  10. You sure aren't lacking for a high opinion of yourself...

Getting back to the point though, you claimed to know...not suspect, guess, believe, etc.

So you don't actually know...you just believe.

Just like like you believe a trade will work...but you don't know...

The Ram? Easy to spot the patterns in his posts. I can spot a troll a mile away. I read the market and people very well. [/B][/QUOTE]

#20     Mar 10, 2011