The new World order.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jerry11901, Mar 28, 2007.

1. lmao, how simplistic. islamic totalitarianism has always existed yet we never thought about confronting it by waging aggressive war after aggressive war and curtailing civil liberties to get rid of it. not that i expect much from you neocons, where in your la-la land world view everything is black and white and good vs evil. war on terror is pure propaganda it makes no sense to fight a perpetual war against an invisible enemy...what are we gonna do wage endless pre-emptive wars until there are no countries left to fight? you cant defeat terrorism because it is not an enemy but an ideology. rockefeller has fathered the war on terror and global warming as threats to install world government and its him saying it, not me.

if terror was such a threat why leave the borders open, allow aliens to run free without any identity check while crushing rights and conduct invasive surveillance on americans...it makes no sense.
    if it is so important to fight terrorism why all the investigations into the funding and organizations have been obstructed by the white house and whistleblowers threatened and gagged. and above all, why fund terrorist organizations to destabilize regimes abroad [iran] in order to achieve regime change, creating more of the very same threat deemed so dangerous. u better reconcile with all these contradictions if you seek answers. there's a much more sinister agenda in place and it's been made very transparent. terrorism like global warming are the vehicles to implement such agenda.

"terrorism is the perfect political weapon for nothing drives people harder than the fear of sudden death"

-adolph hitler.

#21     Apr 4, 2007
  2. Chaos En Novus Ordo Seclorum

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - David Rockefeller 2002 autobiography Memoirs

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the National autodetermination practiced in past centuries" - David Rockefeller - address to a Trilateral Commission

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller

“No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she shall make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian initiation.”—David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations.

“Today the path of total dictatorship in the United States can be laid by strictly legal means, unseen and unheard by the Congress, the President, or the people. Outwardly we have a Constitutional government. We have operating within our government and political system, another body representing another form of government—a bureaucratic elite.—Senator William Jenner, as stated in 1954.

“The Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the four centers of power—political, monetary, intellectual and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends is to create a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation states involved. As managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future.”—Senator Barry Goldwater, from his book With No Apologies.

“We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world.”—Professor Arnold Toynbee, from a June l931 speech before a meeting of the Royal Institute for the Study of International Affairs, in Copenhagen, Denmark (another English one-world government group, still very much active to this day).

“The Council on Foreign Relations is ‘the establishment.’ Not only does it have influence and power in key decision-making positions at the highest levels of government to apply pressure from above, but it also announces and uses individuals and groups to bring pressure from below, to justify the high level decisions for converting the U.S. from a sovereign Constitutional Republic into a servile member state of a one-world dictatorship.”—former Congressman John Rarick, in 1971.

“The most powerful clique in these (CFR) groups have one objective in common: they want to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty and the national independence of the U.S. They want to end national boundaries and racial and ethnic loyalties supposedly to increase business and ensure world peace. What they strive for would inevitably lead to dictatorship and loss of freedoms by the people. The CFR was founded for ‘the purpose of promoting disarmament and submergence of U.S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one-world government.’”—Harper’s Magazine, July 1958.

In a report titled "The First Global Revolution" (1991) published by the Club of Rome, a globalist think tank, we find the following statement: "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill.... All these dangers are caused by human intervention... The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."

Richard Haass, the current president of the Council on Foreign Relations, stated in his article "State sovereignty must be altered in globalized era," that a system of world government must be created and sovereignty eliminated in order to fight global warming, as well as terrorism. "Moreover, states must be prepared to cede some sovereignty to world bodies if the international system is to function," says Haass. "Globalization thus implies that sovereignty is not only becoming weaker in reality, but that it needs to become weaker. States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves..."

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it... by conquest or consent."
    -James Warburg Rothschild Banking Agent 1950

"The case for government by elites is irrefutable."
    -William Fulbright, U.S. Senator 1963

"Today, America would be outraged if UN troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow, they will be grateful! This would especially be true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by a World Government."
    -Henry Kissinger Bilderberg Conference, Evians, France 1991

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
    -Strobe Talbott, Former U.S. Deputy Secretary of State 1992

#22     Apr 4, 2007
  3. he probably means to fight the infowars trough dissent instead than open warfare. which i strongly agree.

#23     Apr 4, 2007
  4. So you think free trade has been a boon for the auto makers? For the steel companies?

Those are the "corporations" that guys like you criticized in the 60's/70's/80's as "big business". And now they're gone. Go listen to JFK's speech when he froze (socialized) steel prices in 1962. So unless you think Toyota and Nippon Steel are lobbying D.C. you don't have a point.

The American consumer is who killed the American worker. That's why someday we'll turn full circle and "protect" product through tariff.

To guy's like you restraint of trade rings of freedom.

#24     Apr 4, 2007
  5. This seems to be your point, I think.

Strangely enough, Japan managed to protect their industrial & manufacturing base for quite a long time and still enjoys a very high level of living.

Here, corporations will move operations offshore even if it does not even make financial sense, but just so that the execs get their bonus. So when the quality suffers, yet the costs stay the same, how is the American consumer at fault?

I do not see prices dropping for anything, so how exactly are the consumers at fault when they want cheaper products? They are not getting them. Seems any cost savings go straight to the execs, and then the shareholders.

You can use selective examples all you want, the fact remains is that there is a part of this country you do not know exists. You do not realize what happens when a major corporation moves and leaves a city that is heavily employed in it. Those are not consumers driving this trend.

Last I checked, the US steel industry is still kicking. Ford and GM are still operating with the executives getting paid VERY well. And these are two of the worst run companies in the last few decades. I have no sympathy for companies that get beaten cause they are run like sh*t and refuse to adapt. There is no reason to blame the consumer for picking the obviously better product.
    But when you are calling your bank and end up speaking with a borderline retard called Rajiv out of Bangalore claiming he is Jim from North Carolina, I somehow fail to see how the American consumer wants this. Or sh*tty made products out of China. I am not seeing products from US and China being put side by side, no, there isn't really a choice.

US consumer did not go toward Japanese cars & electronics because of price. It was because of quality. Hold quality the same and price dynamics take over. Do you even realize that during those times, US made products had a reputation for being shoddy? You're old enough to know this, I was only a little kid and I knew this across the world.

So now do you think this quality aspect is because of the lazy American worker or because of cost cutting, a very strong corporate trend?

#25     Apr 4, 2007
  6. I represent a thought system that is opposite the one that builds and maintains the world. My thought system is "delusional" to those who consider the world way of thinking to be normal. I see the world thought system to be delusional. Each sees the other as insane. So salvation is for the mind, and it is the mind that I am in the process of healing. I identify the cause of problems/delusions at their root source, and treat them at that point.

I do not chase after, or react to symptoms. The world is a symptom of thought. It is a maverick mind divorced from spirit, running amuck. I discovered why the mind is doing this...what were the seed thoughts that gave rise to such a crop. I saw the seed thoughts as delusional, each representing a denial of truth. I simply deny the denials, turning the tables on the whole thing. For my service I am first ridiculed, then violently opposed, then seen as self-evident.

There is a bumper sticker out there that says something like:

"Truth goes through three stages...

First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is seen as self-evident. "

There are a lot of bumper stickers out there reflecting my "delusional" thought system, for example:

"What would Jesus bomb?"

Meanwhile, each seeming separate little mind in the world is a micro representation of the macro mind that makes this world. An "ego" makes this world, borrowing mind-power from a very powerful being who is dividing his loyalty between two extremes: truth vs. illusion...real vs unreal.

I address each seeming separate mind regarding the shared "problem" at the deep levels of mind that remain hidden and secret from your conscious awareness. I explain how the mind operates. For example, I tell you that all minds are joined, and that they make secret agreements with each other to uphold the delusion that makes the world "real". This is it's mode of operating! The whole thing is one vast deception! And you are a pawn until you relinquish the secret agreements you've made to uphold the unreal as real.

You see, the ignorance that makes you a pawn can only be self-imposed. Buddha had long ago discovered this fact, that the world emerges out of ignorance. I merely inform you of the self-imposed nature of it, and explain why you are imposing such tyranny upon yourself.

"You" preexist time and space, just as I do. "You" are part of a mind that has run amuck. As part of that mind, I inform you why you are running amuck: You think you are guilty! Why do you think you are guilty? Because you think you offended your creator, our Father. Why? Because you think you separated from him. You think you walked away and took His treasure with you. You think this because you know you are His treasure. So you fear retaliation and attack. So you run and hide. There is no place to hide in a mind that is joined as One. So the mind is split up in a process of self-denial to create compartments and levels. An entirely new level was made as the ultimate hiding place: physicality.

Now, if this all sounds delusional, well, it is! All of the seed thoughts leading up to physicality are delusional, made-up, imagined, fabricated and dreamt. They are "logical", yet insane. They are thought up by a very powerful, intelligent, resourceful, ingenious mind. But when the beauty of this mind is turned against truth, it becomes ugly. Such a mind has turned the truth of eternal innocence and holiness into guilt and fragmentation.

You've been told that you have a "subconscious" mind that is very powerful. But you've not been told why. I am telling you why. You've assumed this kind of fragmentation is normal. I am telling you it is not natural at all. Why should one part of the mind keep secrets from another part? Why should the secret parts of the mind rule your life? Does it sound crazy? It is!

The way I heal is to inform you that the seed thoughts are all meaningless because they are not true. You could not, nor did you, walk away from your Creator. You remain as your Creator created you: Innocence, holy, eternal, sane, loving, and a power unopposed.

If this is true, then how is it that you are thinking and experiencing something else? The best analogy/parable is that of a dream. Your entire experience, whether "sleeping" or what you call "awake", is all a dream of a sleeping mind.

Here's how it works....

The characters in your dream are all running around according to your wishes. Your wishes are all relative to who you think you are. All characters in the dream think they are guilty, and are punishing themselves in many ingenious ways. It appears that punishment comes from others. No. "Others" are in agreement with you at deep levels of the mind, hidden and secret...to carry out punishments according to your secret compacts. Sometimes you are the murdered, sometimes you are the murderer. It is a back and forth dance of victim and victimizer upon a stage of reincarnation and "karmic law". Ultimately, it is one deluded mind beating itself up over a false premise.

So ultimately, the mind is not guilty. That is why I emphasize innocence. Once you accept the truth about your original - unchangeable - innocence, you've changed your mind about who you are, and what you deserve. Innocent, you deserve something other than punishment. Rather, you deserve mercy and freedom from fear, pain and suffering. In this way, a nightmare is turned into a happy dream until you return Home to reality. If you declare your innocence, you break all the secret compacts with other dream figures who were willing to punish you according to your delusions about yourself. You also cease attacking others according to your agreements with them.

So you see, Shakespeare was correct when he penned, "All the world is a stage, and we are merely players". For all has been scripted by deluded minds to act out a tragedy. When you declare your innocence, you can turn it into a comedy. There never was many minds. It was one mind, acting out as many. So it was one director, many actors. One script, many parts. It was one masquerade party, many masks.

The script does not allow you any freedom to ad lib, so long as you hold grievances and maintain your investment in the seed thoughts that gave rise to it. In other words, the blame game is so predictable, that your life is one long deja vu experience from birth to death, and from death to birth, and over and over again. This is not freedom!

The only way off the script is to release all others from blame. In this way you set yourself free. All attack and retaliation in any form is scripted and predictable. If you want to be a pawn, then by all means, hold onto your little handguns. If you call this a defense you are deluded. But if you want to be free, realize innocence...universally.

An innocent mind cannot suffer. So even if the script of self-punishment seems to carry on for a little while longer, you will not suffer because of it. As an example, I literally did not suffer relative to crucifixion. An innocent mind cannot feel pain!

Ultimately, innocence changes the script and sets you free. Time is shortened as you release yourself and others from their scripts. Trial and error are eliminated. As the body is assigned a new purpose, it stays healthy and stops aging. It is set aside when it's usefulness is complete. It is set aside consciously, not conventionally unconsciously. In this way, you leave the world via truth, not "death".

Although this process is not dependant on time, it may seem to take forever. This is because it is the reversal of a complex thought system that is opposite to reality. There is a fear of reality that runs deeper than the fear of illusions and death. There is a need for unlearning a learned system of thought. There is a need to be aware of your choices so that you can actually make a choice. But as these are mastered and transcended you come to a place where you are able and willing to make an informed choice between illusion and reality...and you make it. In that instant, everything is restored to you.

This is a gentle process with lamps and waystations along the path. It is a joyous path leading you home. This path does not call for suffering or any kind of martyrdom, for that is self-punishment relative to ideas of guilt.

In your delusions, you really have no concept of how much your world is merely images in your mind...each image corresponding to unreal thoughts about fear, guilt, vulnerability, victimhood and attack. So the world is ugly. When you get in touch with true thoughts at deeper, unobscured levels of your mind, you see a different world.

A world has been given you to replace the one you see. It is an illusion, because it exists also within perception, as does yours. But because it corresponds to corrected perception, it is beautiful. Once your perceptions are correctly aligned with reality, it is just a short step back to reality...leaving perception and time behind forever. This is the "world" God gave his only begotten Son. It is a stepping stone on the way back Home. It gently entices you to make the last decision...to return Home.

Home is Heaven, and you are Heaven. That is what you gave up to be a passing shadow on the face of a passing perception called "earth". This is the truth...to be ridiculed, then opposed, then seen as self-evident.

Jesus

#26     Apr 4, 2007
  7. They say "truth is the first casualty of war".

The world emerges out of a mind in conflict with itself about the truth.

But the truth is, only an illusion can be a casualty. So the solution is simply to state the truth to oneself and others, as a means to restore power to yourselves.

The truth is you are the truth, as it is learned that having and being are the same thing in reality.

The truth is that true power cannot be opposed. As power itself, you are safe. Self-realization is the greatest gift you can give yourself and others. It is your best defense.

Dissent, yes. Protest, no. Protest is a form of attack that makes illusions real. As "real", they can hurt you back. Withdraw faith in illusions and they will disappear.

Only illusions can clash. Illusion does not clash with truth.

Jesus

#27     Apr 4, 2007
  8. maxpi

maxpi

Delusions are rampant indeed. They are the coinage of the deluder and the deluded. He has bought the minds of everyone on the planet with lies. God has bought us back but very few of us are taking full advantage of that fact. I, for one, am flakey enough to say "OK God, you have bought me back, I will gladly turn in all my coinage from the deluder". Having given back all my worthless coinage that I though so valuable, I find that God is perfectly happy to give me things, provide friends, knowledge, income, health, wisdom even. I don't even try anymore, I just go in the direction that God wants me to and he supplies everything. Will people kill me for being so happy? They just about have actually, and the deluder can directly attack me I have found, but when attacked I find that the root cause is that I need to dig up some more of the worthless coinage of this deluded world and turn it in to God's great buyback program, then the deluded and the deluder himself can't touch me until they find some more of my worthless coinage that I hid away. Some of my worthless coinage was out in the open but some of it was very well hidden indeed, hidden so well that even I did not know it existed or was in my posession. Sometimes I need to get together with friends and ask God to find my hidden coinage from the deluded world, and it takes many hours sometimes, but eventually all of us that make that endeavour are rewarded with freedom from carrying the weight of the coinage of this world, we are very happy to be "broke" and hungry at midnight sometimes, very happy indeed.

#28     Apr 4, 2007
  9. Sam321

Sam321

We never curtailed civil liberties in fighting terror. And you can always defeat ideologies militarily. It has been done countless times in the past. And for the trillionth time, terrorism is a military tactic. It depends on who is using it. I’d rather be shooting the gun, than being shot at. I defend MY country, America. I don’t pretend to be above anyone else, but I’m keenly aware what is mine and a World full of competitors always trying to figure out how to take what I have.

The Democrats kissing Syria’s feet will never understand this basic concept. They think they are beyond nationalism. What dumb asses --full of post WWII children who never grew up and never defended their country for their lives.

And what the hell are you talking about with this “perpetual war” and “invisible enemy.” Bullshit. Every invisible enemy can be seen. Every “unwinnable” war can be won.

The border issue is something completely different. Mexicans are not Muslim (thank God.) Yes, there have been incidents of smuggling Pakistanis, etc., but our law enforcement has it under control. Something must be working. Otherwise, there should have been more attacks by now, beyond the few cases of “sudden Jihad syndrome” here and there. Europe and other parts of the world have seen the worst of it since 9/11 because too many dumb-ass Europeans believed only America was the target.

The White House never tried to block investigations and gag whistleblowers. Ever since Watergate, Democrats in Congress went on a mission to turn the Executive Branch into a useless appendage to Congress. Bush has never overstepped his bounds, ever. He owns 1/3 of government. He was elected to have this power. This has been the most asinine of all mirages generated from a chorus of journalists who live in the Watergate-Vietnam world and who continue to shill for Democrats.

There is nothing sinister or hidden going on. It’s about who controls Iraq’s oil fields. Don’t you get it by now? Or, should we just leave Iraq, so the Iranians, Syrians, Russians, and Chinese control the oil fields? Perhaps you think our gas prices should be $10 a gallon because “we deserve it.”

#29     Apr 5, 2007
  10. "The most honorable thing a man can do is lay down his life for his country."

http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/im_prepared_to_give_my_life_for

#30     Apr 5, 2007