The New SLV Uptrend

Discussion in 'ETFs' started by cactiman, Aug 31, 2013.

1. If we going to expand the timeframes until it fits our directional bias that is not too far from lying to ourselves.

Todays market are very hard to predict long term, best you can do is use larger timeframes to find potential areas of support and resistance for quick reaction, but all eyes on the near term charts as they will give the most opportunities.

#41     Oct 5, 2013
  2. Looks like a nice h&s formation plus an island bottom.

#42     Oct 5, 2013
  3. I don't believe that following the trend during the current market conditions is a good way to make a trading decision. We have a lot of fundamental factors that are definitely holding more weight then the technical side at this time.

Wish you luck!

#43     Oct 9, 2013
  4. I'm sick of betting on this TOTALLY MANIUPULATED Silver Paper Market!
    Will continue "Stacking" Silver Coins for long term gains, but sold all my SLV Calls (for a small profit) and put the money elsewhere.
    Bye Guys!!
    :D

#44     Oct 10, 2013
  5. [​IMG]

#45     Oct 14, 2013
  6. =================
    Well SLV + silver have always been a roller coaster[not a tight trender.
    Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Derivatives can be more time sensitive:D

Good long + med term UPtrend:cool:

#46     Oct 14, 2013
  7. It depends some time it is in favour and some time it is not.

#47     Jan 6, 2014
  8. ==============
    I see your points, T trend trader fighter ;; its another reason many HATE charts,LOL.

Don Bright Trading warned behind every shipwreck is a underwater chart

:cool:

PS It was not really Mr Bunker/Bro Hunts silver longs that hurt him, he was right on the long term uptrend$. But its[20-20 hindsight] a mistake to try to corner the silver market, especially with huge LEVERAGE ,,when the exchanges + gov warns you, repeatedly. I like Bunker Hunt, cool nam; never did really know him.

I read in futures mag, they went into silver pit, red jackets; limit up buy, limit up buy, limit Up buy good UPTREND...............................................................................................................................
    :cool:

#48     Jan 15, 2014