The New Psychology of Trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Duref Mudgins, May 29, 2008.

1. Mudgins and Associates makes no claims to any client benefit other than self knowledge. If that leads to better trading, so be it. We sort of doubt it, because our monkey collective trades successfully without much insight. And ET does not support the archiving of real time calls because the time stamp is randomly fucked. But I'll test it again and get back to you.

#31     May 29, 2008
  2. As I post, the time is exactly 12:48 CT.

#32     May 29, 2008
  3. I think the time stamp starts when you open up the message window. Opened it at 12:49, time is now 12:51. Bad theory. All the time stamp supports is bogus after-the-fact calls. Five minutes off. I like that! Bogus calls coming up!

#33     May 29, 2008
  4. Long NQ M8 at 1:09 CT at 2023.5.

#34     May 29, 2008
  5. Take profit at 1:22 CT at 2033.0

#35     May 29, 2008
  6. Impressive stuff. I can't imagine what gave you the buy setup/signal. Or the sell, for that matter. Witchcraft? (I haven't been paying attention. There hasn't been any editing, has there?)

#36     May 29, 2008
  7. Ah, yes. Now all will believe and recant their doubts. I am the new Guru. But don't ask me for an execution report, infidel.

#37     May 29, 2008
  8. Similarly, God categorically refuses to present incontrovertible evidence of his miracles, limiting them solely to historical references. Therefore...you must be the real thing! (It may not appear outwardly so, but please be assured I am bowing on the inside.) I can only assume that Jack sits at your right hand (as opposed to on it -- that can be annoying.

#38     May 29, 2008
  9. "Thou shalt put no other gods before me."

Tomorrow I will start an ES real-time calls thread in Journals that years from now I can use as proof of my manly prowess.

#39     May 29, 2008
  10. Attached is another carefully selected example of the effucacy of PissBreak. The attachment also introduces a new system, Overconfidence (top pane), based on Justin Mamis' fabulous fabled fabricious classic, "The Nature of Risk".

#40     May 29, 2008