The New GSE's - GS, MS, JPM, C

Discussion in 'Economics' started by MarketMasher, Jun 8, 2011.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Coincidentally, headline numbers fell off right before the end of QE2. Until Bernacke gives us another big shot of stimulus, the slide will continue...

#11     Jun 9, 2011
  2. zdreg

zdreg

your prescription is exactly what is wrong with the US. printing money is not a stimulus to manufacturing but to inflation. instead of the excesses being wringed out of the system they gum up the system by their continuous existence. if that were not the case zimbawae of today and brazil and argentina 20 years ago would have been economic successes.

#12     Jun 9, 2011
  3. achilles28

achilles28

Have you not read a single post I've made here in the last 4 years?

#13     Jun 9, 2011
  4. zdreg

zdreg

my remark was a response to what you wrote on this thread. if your intent was different than clarify what u wrote.

#14     Jun 9, 2011
  5. achilles28

achilles28

Calm down. You're trolling and I won't take the bait.

Second, learn the difference between reporting fact and supporting it.

#15     Jun 9, 2011
  6. zdreg

zdreg

nice try. your words speak for yourself.
    i asked you to clarify. your post is the proof in the pudding.
    "achilles28

06-09-11 09:09 AM

Coincidentally, headline numbers fell off right before the end of QE2. Until Bernacke gives us another big shot of stimulus, the slide will continue..."

accusing someone of trolling on this board is a cover up for a poorly presented statement on your part. or perhaps it is not. perhaps it reflects your beliefs.

#16     Jun 9, 2011
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Are you borderline retarded? Yes, my words speak for themselves. Which makes it abundantly clear your grasp of basic reading comprehension is left wanting. Now, if you've got something to say to me, say it. Spit it out. You've been around here long enough to know what side of the fence I'm on, which leaves me to conclude you're looking for a fight, since nobody is that stupid. Either way, I couldn't care less. Your move, sparky.

#17     Jun 9, 2011
  8. zdreg

zdreg

'achilles28

06-09-11 09:46 AM

Quote from zdreg:

your prescription is exactly what is wrong with the US. printing money is not a stimulus to manufacturing but to inflation. instead of the excesses being wringed out of the system they gum up the system by their continuous existence. if that were not the case zimbawae of today and brazil and argentina 20 years ago would have been economic successes.

achilles28- Have you not read a single post I've made here in the last 4 years?

you don't defend your post directly. you suggest that i should look for your other posts on other threads.
    man up. just copy and paste.

#18     Jun 9, 2011
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Make me , Shirley :eek: :eek: :cool:

#19     Jun 10, 2011
  10. Gentlemen:

I do not see achilles' comment as a SUPPORT of or for a Bernanke QE3, but rather a comment on the rear-view mirror glance of how the market reacted to QE1 and 2.

But - I am not so sure of a repetition of market jubilation if The Emperor decides to produce QE3, as the stock market may take that to be a sign that the economy is beyond any repair and have an opposite reaction.

#20     Jun 10, 2011