The New, Free, QUOTE.com

Discussion in 'Events' started by Chuck_T, Sep 27, 2006.

1. the servers are better ... still not perfect but much better than before ... for me to get my real time paid exchange feeds

at a low price

thanks and keep up the good work

do you now offer 24 hour customer service
    if servers go down ?

#11     Oct 1, 2006
  2. hey this is funny as hell: "livecharts" are running with the old feed and thus symbols are completely inconsistent with the other parts of the website
    :D

#12     Oct 1, 2006
  3. Honestly, does any serious trader need another website like this of delayed data and news? pretty much standard info across the web.

Livecharts will always have some value because of its auto updating charting abilities, but these watered down delayed freebies with a multitude of ads are just a complete waste of space.

Chuck, put your efforts into a free ad supported livecharts version. It was great in its day. It would be a great place to advertise QCharts as well.

just my humble opinion.

#13     Oct 1, 2006
  4. selecto

selecto Guest

Delayed data for free? Wow, thats leading edge stuff.

#14     Oct 1, 2006
  5. As far as eod functionality goes,
    and usability, i think (so far ) its actually worse than barchart.com.
    jmo.
    Difficult getting around, etc.

#15     Oct 2, 2006
  6. Whatever area I go on quote.com, others did it better already... Whats the idea behind offering this at all?

#16     Oct 2, 2006
  7. Chuck_T

Chuck_T eSignal

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

This is still early in the process of what we are up to on the Quote.com portal. We wanted to put together all the different sites we had to get a better focus.

There will be a mobile version before the end of the year. There will be a lot of new international exchanges that other portals don't have. There is more international news coming on line. The portfolio and LiveCharts will be updated to new versions. So a lot of new things coming along with a few other surprises.

Chuck
    http://www.quote.com

#17     Oct 2, 2006
  8. Live charts has been down all day long!

WTF ?

you beat the record set by the Lycos team
    In 6 years they had never been down more than a few hours

YOU SUCK ESIGNAL

and this free website is just an identical copy of market center

#18     Oct 18, 2006
  9. The international exchanges would be very useful.

#19     Oct 24, 2006
  10. ET70424

ET70424

OK, where can one download the list of symbols for each of the 51 exchanges?

No doubt Quote.Com has the symbol lists. Why not make them available for download? I don't mean the data, just the symbol lists.

Regards,
    ET

#20     Feb 10, 2008