The Neocons Ride Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 25, 2006.

1. pabst i have to thank you sincerely..... coming from you i am honored that you blocked me. wait.. he cant read this. LOL :eek:

#71     Aug 31, 2006
  2. i never said they were smart. LOL LOL LOL

dude, there is no way that passport was on that jet... just pure common sense. to be honest.. thats not the point... the point is where are the BLACK BOXES. i thought when i made the big bold "black boxes" in the previous post... that might be a tip off. if all these other items survived... how the heck can boxes that are designed for such an event.... not survive?? does that not trigger something for you???

#72     Aug 31, 2006
  3. be careful ZZZzzzzzzzz i was warned not to be mean to pabst anymore. i dont plan on shutting up so i guess i will say goodbye now.

ciao all... rearden... get help dude. drugs suck... i actually do feel sorry for you.:(

#73     Aug 31, 2006

4. You know what successful traders all have in common? Their opinions are always in flux, constantly changing and adapting as new information becomes available. Blindly clinging to old familiar dogmas? NEVER.

You want to make it as a trader? Start opening your mind to new ideas and concepts.
    It would make all the difference. Can you do it?

<b>www.Prohibition-Kills.com</b>

#74     Aug 31, 2006

5. man, but this is such a patronizin' and superficial statement, not that it surprises me tho, infact it is so typical.

#75     Aug 31, 2006