The Neocons Ride Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 25, 2006.

1. this seems to be true as it was reported by the 9/11 commission:

Four of the hijackers’ passports have survived in whole or in part. Two were recovered from the crash site of United Airlines Flight 93 in Pennsylvania. One belonged to a hijacker on American Airlines Flight 11. A passerby picked it up and gave it to an NYPD detective shortly before the World Trade Center towers collapsed. A fourth Staff Statement No. 1 2 passport was recovered from luggage that did not make it from a Portland flight to Boston onto the connecting flight, which was American Airlines Flight 11.
    http://www.9-11commission.gov/staff...al-Suqami passport 9/11 hijackers commission"

#51     Aug 31, 2006
  2. Thank you for the clarification.

#52     Aug 31, 2006
  3. i pray to god you are right but i have a bad feeling about those spies busted in moving vans with a minimum of trace explosives and god knows what else. one in tennessee and one in seattle... not to mention the mexican congress and urban moving systems. what were they up to? how many are we not catching? why do they get slaps on the wrist and free rides home?

#53     Aug 31, 2006
  4. i know wiki quite well... and i try not to cite it given its model. i usually use it only as a reference to find credible links. nice try... or if i am desperate....LOL LOL

#54     Aug 31, 2006
  5. So the government is <b>really</b> claiming that a hijacker's passport was recovered near ground zero? This seems like a pretty outrageous claim.

(Of course that does NOT lead me to conclude that 9/11 was some kind of 'Zionist conspiracy'. Just that the official 9/11 story isn't completely true- something I've sensed from the very beginning.)

#55     Aug 31, 2006
  6. no fkn shit.

#56     Aug 31, 2006
  7. Pabst

Pabst

Are you on Drugs??

Oh, that's right.......:D

RM, There were ten's of thousands wallets, purses, watches, rings, even autographed baseballs recovered. One rescuer found the minutes of a meeting transcribed to the moment the first plane hit. The bound wrists of a stewardess were found on a roof a couple of blocks away. Like all events there's a HUGE degree of randomness as far as what winds up where and in what condition.

#57     Aug 31, 2006
  8. but most of the items you just named were not in the cockpit you dumbass. funny how they couldnt locate the black boxes though. hmmmmmmmmmmm

wait.. i know.. it was in his carry on luggage in an overhead bin. LOL LOL LOL.... it was unscathed !!!!!!!!!!!

where are the BLACK BOXES

#58     Aug 31, 2006
  9. Pabst

Pabst

So you admit the items you've mentioned were in the cockpit? Interesting concession.....

#59     Aug 31, 2006
  10. OMGGGGG.... you're a complete idiot. i am embarrassed for you.

the "magic passport" was never on the plane... LOL LOL LOL how fkn stupid are you? these other items could have come from multiple floors. as far as flight attendants bound hands.. i want proof of that, but i will tackle that once you document.

where are the BLACK BOXES

#60     Aug 31, 2006