The Neocons Ride Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 25, 2006.

1. see.. he is in full poodle mode, he loves his master.

#41     Aug 28, 2006
  2. Don’t forget couple more steps
    7) If and that’s a big IF, the decision has already been made to attack Iran, be prepared for another “incident” on our soil. Possibly a small mushroom cloud, dirty device or anything with nuclear, radiological connotation to it. Nothing better to get the masses going again. The rhetoric has been picking up too much this year.

8) Within hours the passports, driver licenses, or some other ID, of some “Iranians or muslims linked to Iran” will be found at the center of the explosion. You know the same indestructible plastic that survived the fires AND was promptly found in the 9/11 mess, while whole planes disappeared, black boxes and all.

9) Another Challabi will be again a reliable source for the materials instantly tracing to Iran’s nuclear reactors,

The rest is history, rinse and repeat.

#42     Aug 31, 2006
  3. Serious question here: Is it true that the government actually claimed to have found the 9/11 hijackers' passports in the rubble of ground zero? I have an open mind here- I'd really like to know if this is or isn't an urban legend.

#43     Aug 31, 2006
  4. CBS News reported, meanwhile, that a passport belonging to one of the hijackers, Satam al-Sugami, was found on the street minutes after the plane he was aboard crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center and before the New York landmark collapsed.

http://www.11alive.com/news/usnews_article.aspx?storyid=42069

actually 8 of the 19 "suspects" have been accounted for alive and well.

#44     Aug 31, 2006
  5. Do you have a reliable source for this statement? I am really not into conspiracy theories, but the passport being found while the blackboxes melted is a little too much for me to believe. I am trying to keep an open mind.

#45     Aug 31, 2006
  6. In other words you don't know whether another "incident" will happen on our soil in the future, you don't know the magnitude of that future attack either but you do know that if/when it happens it won't be arabs or muslims terrorists, you already know that it will be our own and of course Israeli governments, right? It's kinda ironic to watch how another conspiracy theory takes root even before the incident it's talking about happened.

#46     Aug 31, 2006
  7. #47     Aug 31, 2006
  8. right off the bat i can give you this link from the BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

#48     Aug 31, 2006
  9. These are not passenger lists, these are victim lists - obviously hijackers are no victims so they were excluded, the number of people on every list is less than the total number of passengers they say were on board.

#49     Aug 31, 2006
  10. Hmm, not really

Waleed and Wail were both mistakenly reported to have been found alive and well, by the BBC later in 2001. They were initially reported in error by a Saudi newspaper editor as the sons of Ahmed Alshehri, a senior Saudi diplomat stationed in Bombay, India. On September 16, 2001, the diplomat Ahmed Alshehri denied that he was the father of the two hijackers. Wail claims he did attend Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, Florida - but was the victim of mistaken identity, since he used that training to secure his current position with a Moroccan airline company. Saudi Arabia has confirmed his story, and suggested he was the victim of identity theft.

Muhammad Ali Al-Shihri, the hijacker al-Shehri brothers' true father, was identified prior to September 17, 2001, and told Arab News that he hadn't heard from his sons in ten months prior to September 2001.[1] An ABC News story in March 2002 repeated this, and during a report entitled "A Saudi Apology" for Dateline NBC on Aug 25 2002, NBC's reporter John Hockenberry traveled to 'Asir, where he interviewed the third brother, Salah, who agreed that his two brothers were dead and claimed they had been "brainwashed".

Furthermore another article explains that the pilot who lives in Casablanca was named Walid al-Shri (not Waleed M. al-Shehri) and that much of the BBC information regarding "alive" hijackers was incorrect according to the same sources used by BBC
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waleed_al-Shehri

#50     Aug 31, 2006