The Neocons Ride Again

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Aug 25, 2006.

1. saxon

saxon

Your response is...as predicted.

*yawn*

#21     Aug 27, 2006
  2. Anyone got the theme from "bonanza"?

#22     Aug 27, 2006
  3. Why should I discuss, debate or even read Raimondo's views? He is a complete nobody with a web site and tarnished reputation, he's not any different from a hundred million anonymous bloggers posting crap on the internet and having absolutely no responsibility about the accuracy of their posts.

When messengers are nobodies, when messengers are idiots and extremists like Ann Coulter on one side and Justin Raimondo on the opposite side there is no point in debating their views, they are preaching to like-minded extremists, no self-respecting person takes them and their views seriously and I am truly sorry that excludes you.

Even in this specific case Raimondo's views are quite predictable - according to his "logic" Iran is not a danger because Iraq was a screwup, Ned Lamont agrees with Bush on the danger of Iran but somehow that means that "the neocons ride again". That's why it is not worth debating - it's pure nonsense.

#23     Aug 27, 2006
  4. My views have not really changed, I've always been and remain pro-Israel, pro-Afghanistan war, pro-war on terror and muslim extremism and against the war in Iraq. I am pro-union and pro-gun, pro-choice and pro-religion, pro-border security and crack down on illegal immigration and pro-impeachement of this incompetent and corrupt president.

The topic of the day is the situation in the Middle East so I may sound like Sean Hannity to you, should we discuss the economy, free trade, outsourcing taxes or health care tomorrow - I will once again sound like Karl Marx. :D

#24     Aug 27, 2006
  5. Yawning disease has returned.

#25     Aug 27, 2006
  6. Full on ad hominem.

#26     Aug 27, 2006
  7. speaking of wtc7 here are some lovely clips of the local oklahoma city news on the day of the murrah bldg bombing. its funny how you idiots keep eating the bunghole pudding they put in your bowls !!!!!!!!!!! here's a spoon doodoo. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwrEEP8EBk

#27     Aug 27, 2006
  8. traderob

traderob

I see:)

#28     Aug 27, 2006
  9. My faith tells me this Z clown is worse than Raimondo and should be ignored by anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

#29     Aug 27, 2006
  10. excuse moi but weren't we told a truck bomb ONLY caused the destruction of almost the enitre buildin'?

extremely suspicious to say the least...all those devices well and forgotten, wtf????

R-0-R, no wonder that footage has become very rare, rofl.

#30     Aug 27, 2006