The Mystery of GE; Down 50% Since October 1st

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ByLoSellHi, Nov 20, 2008.

1. As Dave Matthews would ask, 'where are you going?'

GE isn't beleaguered with toxic paper, is it?

2. sure is...

3. Daal

Daal

short haven't taken blame in a while so I wonder what cnbc will say on this one

4. Pinozi

Pinozi

I blame Bellringer Buffet

5. Someone posted that they were levered 43:1, Bear was 33:1 and all I see is 7:1 on the balance sheet. Does anyone have any info?

I sold out at around $27 some time after they requested to be on the no-short list but would like to keep up on the stock and would like to get in if the BS doesn't look too terrible.

6. So much for their AAA credit rating they state on CNBC adds all pious and proud. LOL

7. GE is going single digits and nothing will change until they get rid of their financial arm. They also have the typical a$$hole corporate culture. Probably helps explain why they are where they are.

8. S2007S

S2007S

GE is going to the single digits, I hope some smart analyst can come out now and say its going to $5 or even $10 bucks before it gets there and they finally downgrade it. GE will be a single digit stock soon, just as I have been saying it since its been trading in the high teens. A good thing though is that most of these high profile companies will be in the single digits soon....

9. #10     Nov 20, 2008