The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Oct 20, 2009.

1. You are in need of what you just wrote.

#31     Oct 20, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Clinton fought the Iraq war for 8 years politically ,meaning not to win. Wining wars causes deaths and is expensive.
    Clinton pinned down 150,000 US troops in Saudi Arabia for 8 years. A quagmire without the fighting. It ended when the other side decided to attack.

This is the policy Obama will follow. Don’t fight to win, just hold ground and keep causalities down. Ride it out for 8 years if needed.

#32     Oct 20, 2009
  3. Are you insane?

Gulf War ended more than a decade before Bush invaded Iraq...

Not the same war...

Why can't you just admit that the republicans and Bush fucked things up?

Why?

Because if you do admit the truth, then you have to admit that Obama is the product of the failures of the republicans...

It is absolutely 100% the fault of the republicans that Obama ended up in office...

#33     Oct 20, 2009
  4. maxpi

maxpi

I still only know a few things about Obama 1) he was the most liberal voter in the Senate, when he bothered to actually make a decision and not vote "present" 2) he won't release his records 3) he was adopted early on by George Soros. Soros is a Marxist.. I've been calling Obama a Marxist since last year simply because if it smells like s$%t it's probably s$%t..

I also predicted that his popularity would slide badly. I saw a line up of what he believes on every issue large and small vs what our voters believe on all those issues and he is amazingly misaligned with the voters, I mean he's like a three sigma outlier... that's why they keep him on the teleprompter. If he ever started making it clear what he thinks, wow, he might set new records for speed of decline in approval...

I sort of think it's over for Obama already, color me racist of course... he's an appeaser like Jimmy Carter, a BS artist like Clinton, a political war guy like Kennedy and all of them really, and he's a bailout guy like FDR... under Clinton the morale in the Military got really bad, I heard stories from guys that were in... discipline itself was absent sometimes... so that's where we are going with this... and redistribution of wealth and tax and spend is never good for the economy so it's just going to be a slow grind for awhile until maybe we elect some Republicans, if not actual conservatives in 2010...

#34     Oct 21, 2009