the Mustard Seed

Discussion in 'Journals' started by creekboy, Sep 11, 2010.

1. very nice - now did you or did you not trade on sept 20th -inquiring minds want to know -

#11     Oct 2, 2010
  2. your blotter is quite unique - if you notice the bottom - you pulled 11,000 plus in profit from 2 over night contracts - i gotta tell you - it not cool to email my blotter to yourself then alter the totals to make yourself look like a great trader - when i find i can trust everything you post i will be more than happy to sit down with you for coffee -oh and i cut a pasted your altered blotter already -

#12     Oct 2, 2010
  3. Alan, I did not email anything of yours to anywhere else. I don't get emails from you any more... you made the distinguished list of blocked IP addresses. Remember?

fwiw, anyone here can merely copy/paste your info from above posts, slap it in Word and make it look any way they wish in five minutes or less. I recall you telling me you aren't very web savvy, which is perfectly fine. Just want you to know that the data you post above can easily be a farce. Not even worth toilet paper out there on your winter fox snareline, Alan.

Take some time to capture your actual statement form and then no one can alter the data. Believe it or not, falsifications have happened to get posted here on ET in the past.

http://coiledmarkets.com/blog/2010/09/20/82010-flash-crash
    http://coiledmarkets.com/blog/2010/09/21/stupid-is-as-does

The links above clearly explain September 20th to you. Not sure why that specific date haunts you so much... but then again, you are a man of obsessions, now aren't you?

Now then Alan, you being brand new here & all, let me explain a couple of things for your understanding.

First of all, if you're not careful, this thread could turn out to resemble an attempt to troll and smear effort. I'm sure that's not your intent at all, just wanted to give you the heads-up. I've been down that road here before.

Considering you took all this time to create the thread and post here for however long, let's not waste your effort. Why don't you and I give the ET readers who are serious about trading here something they can sink their teeth into?

What with you being the ultra-successful ES trader and all, I'm sure you have plenty of value to share. Obviously you found your way around the keyboards this deep, won't take much for you to enlighten the board about any vast number of technical aspects for trading.

But please do let me go first. Here is a link to 1/100th of what we do here at CM. It's called "CM Dynamic Pullbacks" and the video material there (imo) really does explain a few good tactics and tips.

I'm sure it's way beneath your level of expertise, but do understand there are people here of all skill levels. So let's give them something positive to work with. Sound good?

Your turn now to help the ET board

#13     Oct 2, 2010
  4. i am more concerned that you took a legal document of mine and took it upon yourself to falsify the imformation on my document -

there are serious legal concerns here -

#14     Oct 2, 2010
  5. Well Alan, here's the deal. I copy/pasted the info you posted in public domain above and altered the data to show you exactly how easy that is to falsify. Everyone else here at ET already knows that fact... didn't want you to be the sole person in the dark.

#15     Oct 2, 2010
  6. this thread sucks

#16     Oct 2, 2010
  7. ddlee

ddlee

I agree

#17     Oct 2, 2010
  8. weekly update for week ending oct 9th - you will see there are only 2 contracts traded to compare with last weeks post-this ends my 2nd year of es trading - fridays trade was my general news day trade - played the 50% retrace of the 10 min candle and was done due to other commitments-

____A_c_c_o_u_n_t_ B__a_l_a_n_c_e_s___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Segregated Ledger Open Trade Total
    Beginning balance 11,450.00 - 11,450.00
    Activity ____2_4_0_.00 _________- ____2_4_0_.00
    Ending balance US$ 11,690.00 - 11,690.00
    Total US$ Equivalent Ledger Open Trade Total
    Segregated 11,690.00 - 11,690.00
    Net Liquidating Value 11,690.00
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ____D_a_il_y_ _T_r_a_d_in_g_ A_c_t_i_v_i_ty_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    US$ Contracts Exchange Fees Commissions NFA Fees PNL/Other Segregated Secured
    10/8/2010 ESZ0 _____4 __-_4_.56 __-_5_.40 __-_0_.04 _2_5_0_.00 _2_4_0_.00 ______-
    4 -4.56 -5.40 -0.04 250.00 240.00 -
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Tr_a_d_i_n_g_ _d_e_t_ails_ _f_o_r_ _E_-_m_i_ni_ _S_&_P_ _5_0_0_ _-_ _Dec_._ _2_0_1_0_ _(_E_SZ0)________________________________________________________________________________________
    Date & Time Code Buy Qty Sell Qty Filled Price Order_Id
    Fills
    10/8/2010 1:43:21 PM FILL - 1 1,155.75 22,865,740
    10/8/2010 2:26:55 PM FILL 1 - 1,152.25 22,868,126
    10/8/2010 2:30:21 PM FILL 1 - 1,152.00 22,868,312
    10/8/2010 2:38:19 PM FILL __- _1 1,153.50 22,868,545
    2 2
    ESZ0
    Gross Profit or Loss from Trades 250.00
    Change in Open Trade Equity _________-
    250.00-

will teach other simple setups i use over time -but feel i need to prove they work over time also-

have at it -
    see you next week

#18     Oct 9, 2010
  9. post for oct 16th -
    very interesting week for me - had a new trader sit right next to me wed thru fri -
    wed he stated this is easy -
    thursday he was wondering -
    friday he was sure that it was just me against the system -
    really pretty funny overall -
    the most interesting part was listening to his emotional mental swings as the trades were above or below the water line-
    but fridays line will stay with me-
    he said maybe i should just say to my boss -heres 50 bucks let me do that work for you for free -
    -
    ____A_c_c_o_u_n_t_ B__a_l_a_n_c_e_s___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Segregated Ledger Open Trade Total
    Beginning balance 12,437.50 - 12,437.50
    Activity _____-_2_.50 _________- _____-_2_.50
    Ending balance US$ 12,435.00 - 12,435.00
    Total US$ Equivalent Ledger Open Trade Total
    Segregated 12,435.00 - 12,435.00
    Net Liquidating Value 12,435.00
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

still a green week - but the fun was more than worth it -

have at it

seeya next week

#19     Oct 16, 2010