The MSNBC Defense

Discussion in 'Politics' started by JamesL, Mar 20, 2013.

1. JamesL

JamesL

Defense team in ‘House of Horrors’ abortion doctor trial charges racism

Racism motivates the prosecution of an abortion doctor accused of murdering a woman and seven babies at his “house of horrors”, according to his defense attorney, who likened the prosecution to “a lynching.”

“This is a targeted, elitist and racist prosecution of a doctor who’s done nothing but give (back) to the poor and the people of West Philadelphia,” attorney Jack McMahon told the jury yesterday, per the local ABC affiliate. “It’s a prosecutorial lynching of Dr. Kermit Gosnell.”

Gosnell is accused of killing babies after they were born alive, sometimes using scissors to cut the spinal cords of the viable infants.

“I learned it from Dr. Gosnell,” one medical assistant testified of the “snipping” technique. “I could remember a good ten times I did it.”

One woman claims that Gosnell forced her to go through with an abortion she didn’t want. “When I said no, the doctor got upset and he ended up taking my clothes off, hitting me, my legs were tied to the stirrups,” Robyn Reid said, per ABC. “I just remember my very last thought … looking up at the light and thinking, ‘Don’t fall asleep.’”

A grand jury indictment described the clinic as a “house of horrors.”

http://washingtonexaminer.com/defen...arges-racism/article/2524840?custom_click=rss

2. pspr

pspr

Liberals love these places. Snip the spines of those babies.

God has a special fire for liberals to burn in.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I hope it's a different fire then I expect to burn. Otherwise that would be Hell for me. :)

4. pspr

pspr

YOU only have to ask forgiveness to be saved. Liberals are too righteous to realize that murder of the innocent is something to be forgiven for doing.

To paraphrase:

"It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a liberal to enter the Kingdom of God."