The MOTHER Of ALL LIES!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by BernardRichards, Sep 11, 2009.

1. ISLAM Is The RELIGION Of PEACE!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MV66c2wzIU4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MV66c2wzIU4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.
    The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State." (Joseph&#65279; Goebbels -- Hitler's Propaganda Minister)

2. Ricter

Ricter

And here I thought you were going to discuss the lonely ego, isolated in a "cage" of flesh, living its difficult existence separate from the larger reality around it.

3. Cesko

Cesko

Have you managed to get out of "cage" permanently? I just had glimps of extreme happiness conditioned by nothing. But I am still too much screwed up to be able to hold on to it.
    :eek:

4. "I believe that Islam is a great religion that preaches peace," George W. Bush told an Arabic-language television station today, recalling the "religion of peace" phrasing he used in the aftermath of 9/11.

5. Ricter

Ricter

No, sadly. I'm too much a product of my culture.

6. Tresor

Tresor

1. Iraq has weapons of mass destrution,
    2. Saddam is linked to Al-Qeada.
    3. Iran nearing to atomic bomb.
    4. Other big lies repeated by BernardRichards, the little Goebbels of this forum.

What other big lie will you try to sell to us tomorrow, BernardRichard?

7. Did I mention that I include idiots on my ignore list Ricter? Welcome to my ignore list Ricter!

8. You had to push his button Ricter, You had to do it man! Look at you now; you are on Bernard's ignore list. I hope you are happy now young man!

9. Ricter

Ricter

Lol. Like I said elsewhere, it's not enough to put someone on ignore, you have to tell them about it.

*fingersinears* "Neener neener I can't hear you!"

10. That is why Bush achieved the respect of all in his presidency, and was such a great success at fighting Islamic terrorism. He said what he meant and meant what he said.

#10     Sep 11, 2009