The Mother of All Conspiracy Sites!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, Aug 24, 2006.

1. nice comeback ;-) i'll concede that 1

bit disappointed we been demoted to CC/P&R tho, PESwiki's a great resource!... bah, never mind

#21     Aug 24, 2006
  2. Wow what a bunch of fantastic well thought out responses. I now know The Leader of the Free World whos party controls both Houses of Congress and will make a number of Supreme Court nominations needs to make a power play to promote his agenda.

It seems to me the one who needed to make a power play was Osama, and that's exactly what he did. You guys are a true pack of idiots.

#22     Aug 24, 2006
  3. TGregg

TGregg

He took down a couple buildings and we wiped out his country. But that's a win for terrorists and liberals, and a defeat for conservatives and America, eh?

#23     Aug 24, 2006
  4. ok, how about terrorism? historically beneficial to leaders? of course Bush wanted to finish the job with Saddam but if the French had played ball at the Security Council and shown Iraq that the Council ultimately cldn't be divided and Saddam had to ensure inspections were 120% unobstructed, any chance Saddam wld've backed down do u think, and full-fledged war would have been avoided? why was it possible to avoid total war with Lybia and not with Iraq do u think?

as for all the BS about american hegemony etc, its convenient for Europians to forget that its essentially an hegemony by default, thanks to the French (& the Belgian... the who? yeah, those guys...) pushing Germany into the hole and making Hitler a "why not after all?" choice for the uber-ruined german people... or did America cause that too? omg!!!! surely they must have :p :p :p

having said that, agree this is laughable:
    Core views and beliefs
    The PNAC Web site states the group's "fundamental propositions", which are

"American leadership is good both for America and for the world"
    "such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle"
    "too few political leaders today are making the case for global leadership."
    The PNAC also made a statement of principles at their 1997 inception.

As the 20th century draws to a close, the United States stands as the world's pre-eminent power. Having led the West to victory in the Cold War, America faces an opportunity and a challenge: Does the United States have the vision to build upon the achievements of past decades? Does the United States have the resolve to shape a new century favorable to American principles and interests? "

preferable to Hezbollah's charter though...

personally i could live with a statement such as:
    "the lack of a strong global democratic leadership is bad for the World, therefore bad for America"... but from a mkting standpoint clearly it just won't sell :p :p :p nobody wants to do the dirty work

#24     Aug 25, 2006
  5. my point was severely lost on you. "power play"? what, are you living entirely in the land of TV melo-theatrical vagaries?

you asked for political/financial motive. i spelled it. which part do you disagree with specifically?

#25     Aug 25, 2006
  6. i provide a motherlode and thats the best pic u cld find :mad: u losing yr touch man...

#26     Aug 25, 2006
  7. #27     Aug 26, 2006
  8. u are quite somethin'... unable to see beyond big explosions and numbers of deaths. like a child payin' with toysoldiers, my my.

#28     Aug 26, 2006
  9. #29     Aug 28, 2006