The Mother of All Conspiracy Sites!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 2cents, Aug 24, 2006.

1. complicity doesn't require effort or intelligence, not to say he did it, just to point that out to anyone here who's struggling to comprehend what's possible. funny pic :)

#11     Aug 24, 2006
  2. The other obvious issue.

Bush, clowned by the liberals as the dumbest president of all time, yet pulls off the greatest conspiracy of all time??? :)

#12     Aug 24, 2006

3. bush doesnt necessarly need to be the mastermind, infact i think he was just a pawn.

#13     Aug 24, 2006
  4. Those of you who believe a 911 conspiracy theory. Please answer this question. What on earth would a possible motive be. You guys throw out all these dumb theories but never once have I heard any of you state WHY.

#14     Aug 24, 2006

5. u are kiddin' me right?

even rumsfy circulated a memo statin' 'we in desperate need of a new pearl harbor otherwise our agenda is doomed'. innit obvious? who started 2 wars, one of which would have been almost impossible to do without 9/11, who had the opportunity? who could then base its entire future policies on terrrorsim, who's constantly spreadin' fear, remindin' u of 9/11 and the necessity of takin' out your right at every turn...my my.

#15     Aug 24, 2006
  6. War and fear have been beneficial to leaders throughout history, they're an excuse both to increase and consolidate power to accomplish any number of personal/party agendas, as well as to spend. Politicians like to reward their friends and contributors, and the trail of wartime beneficiaries connected to this admin is conspicuous to say the least. But like bitstream already mentioned, better to just let Dick Cheney, Don Rumsfeld, Paul Wolfowitz and Jeb Bush explain it to you themselves. Read up on who founded PNAC, and what its stated goals were prior to 911

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/pnac.htm

#16     Aug 24, 2006
  7. #17     Aug 24, 2006
  8. lol i notice a slow degradation from competent responses to distracting bathroom grafitti on your part. funny! (but also depressing)

#18     Aug 24, 2006
  9. #19     Aug 24, 2006
  10. no, but i would take a real PNAC shirt. i wonder if there are any!?

oh wait, that would be a set of fatigues. wuh wuh wuuuuhhhh

#20     Aug 24, 2006